Chapter 17

Time skipped to next day. Lemon  included 

Zeldris Ellie Derieri  and Monspeet  were painting  the nursery  light gray. Ellie  and Derieri  went really  painting  they were sitting  on  the floor gossiping.

"So what are you naming  the  babies". Zeldris  sat down next to Ellie  so she could  lean back on him. Monspeet  did the same.

"Hmmmmm  well you should  pick one and I should  too". Zeldris  said rubbing  Ellie's  growing  belly.

"Alright". Ellie  giggled. Sitting  up." I like the name Yuki for a boy". I like it he smiled.

"Alright  well I like Raven" he said, "I love that name", Ellie  replied getting  on her knees to hug him.

"We'll what about you guys "Ellie  said. "We are going with Shadow. We aren't  going to find out the sex of the baby until  it's born" Derieri  said.

Ellie  and Derieri  stood  up and hugged. They were completely  excited.

Zeldris  and Ellie went to the store they bought 2 cribs 4 car seats  blankets  sheets everything  you can possibly  need for a baby.

"Ellie  I think we went a bit overboard". He said loading  the truck.

"I think  so too. But we will need everything". They came back to the house and Estrossa  met them there he helped  Zeldris  unload everything  and take it up to the nursery.

Time skip to the morning 

"Ellie  wake up " Zeldris  said shaking Ellie  lightly. "What's wrong?" She replied.

" This afternoon  I have to go overseas  on a mission" he told her in a monotone  voice.

"What no...."

She got up.. " Ellie  I have too."

"How long will you be gone she asked"

" a week or two" he replied  hugging  her.

She  got up and ready for the day.

He was upstairs  packing when she came up.

"We haven't  been  apart  in a long time." She said taking  over packing for him.

"I know, but it's my job..."

"What happens  if you find someone  younger and skinny and taller and blonde" she was just rambling  on. Her hormones  were definitely  in full display.

He turned  her around  and lightly  pinned her to the wall

"Ellie  I have all I need, I wouldn't  ever leave you"

She was going  to respond  until  he smashed  his lips against  hers while taking  her clothes  off. She spun him around  and slammed  him into the wall he chuckled  and helped  her get his clothes  off.

He picked  her up she wrapped  her legs around  him he gently  set her on the floor  and entered  his manhood  into her never breaking  the kiss they were sharing.

He pulled  away from the kiss then started  thrusting  into her at a pace that that her moaning very  loudly.

When they  were done he helped  her up they both got into  the shower.

"I love you " she said" I love  you  too" he replied kissing  her.

They got got and dried off  and got dressed.

They went downstairs  Estrossa  and malascula  were sitting  on the couch.

"You guys are very loud" Estrossa  said  laughing  at them.

Ellie  got flustered  "what, How long were you here"

"Well I guess from the start" he wouldn't  stop laughing.

We just heard  a huge slam and we were going  to run up until  we heard moaning" malascula  said joining  in on Estrossas laughing.

Derieri  and monspeet  came in they both had luggage.

"Ellie  I have to take everyone  but Derieri and Merlin, so Derieri  will just stay here with you." Zeldris  said.

"Also we thought  it would  be a good  idea if Derieri  and monspeet  moved into the guest  house." He said waiting  for his wife's  reaction.

"That's  awesome" Ellie  said quickly  hugging  Derieri. "It will make everything  so much easier".

Ellie  hugged  Zeldris  he picked  her up.  "Don't go into  premature  labor, no stress, no fighting" she giggled  while kissing  him passionately. Wrapping  her arms around  his neck.

"I love you so much  I'm going  to miss you" she said pulling  away from the kiss. "I'm going  to  miss you more he replied  as he put her down. He kissed her belly.

"I'm love you too" kissing  her one more time before  they left to meet up with the sins to board the private  jet.

It was a uneventful  two weeks Derieri  Ellie  Elaine  Merlin  and Kia set up the twins nursery  and got Derieri  moved into the guest house.

Time  skip  two weeks

Ellie  was sleeping  when Zeldris  got home , he was so quiet  she didn't  hear him come in he took a shower  in one of the other bathrooms upstairs.

He quietly  went to there  room  and slid  into bed.

He went to put his arm around  her when she jumped  up and screamed.

She jumped  out of bed and a protective  bubble  formed  around  her.

She faced her palm up preparing a Ark/Hellblaze  combination.

"Ellie" he said turning  on the light.

"Zeldris  you scared  the hell out of  me"

"  I can see that  " he replied  I'm sorry.

She rushed over and got on the bed hugging  him like her life depended on it.

She kissed him between kisses she said I thought  you weren't  coming  home until  this afternoon.

She didn't  let him reply. She pulled  him deeper  into the kiss pulling  him onto  her. They made love and cuddled  for awhile.

Time skip  two months  Ellie  is 8 and a half months  pregnant.