Chapter 13

Lemon

Ellie  and zeldris  pulled  in their driveway, they went into  the  house,  he went to shower  and  change , she turned  on the TV  and flipped  threw  the  channels  nothing  caught her eye.

She went into the bathroom  hey Zel what do you  want  for dinner? Whatever  you want her replied.

She went downstairs  to the kitchen  she was looking  thru  the refrigerator. She shut the doors  and ordered  pizza and wings.

Zeldris  came down  so what are you making? I ordered  pizza  and  wings!

He sat on the couch  and turned  on the sixers  vs the Lakers basketball  game.

She sat down next to him, and read her magazines until  the pizza  came, she got the pizza and wings. She made him  a plate and one for herself  and him and they ate in the living  room  watching  the game.

Ellie  cleaned up. And went upstairs she showered  and got into her pajamas. Brushed her teeth  and got into bed, she turned  on the  TV  in their room and put on a fruits basket.

He came in went  into the bathroom  brushed  his teeth  and got into bed. 

She put her head on his chest  and started  tracing  his abs she started  to feel super  hot she sat up and sat on zeldris, she began  to kiss  him he was trying  to talk it slow and gently  and she wasn't  having  it  kissing  him passionately  and rough.

She began  to  kiss then bit his neck moving  down his chest, she pulled  his boxers  off and began  jerking him off then licking  the  tip of his man hood all the way down, she began sucking  moving her head up and down.

He was caught  off guard, he assumed she was tired.

Ellie... He moaned  out.... putting  his hand on the back of her head pushing  her head down to make her take him in further.

She kept going  until  he came, she didn't  swallow  she just couldn't. When she walked  back to the bed he pinned  her down not too rough  but definitely  more rough  than he has ever been.

He quickly  undressed  her, he began  sucking  on her neck and biting, leaving  love marks each time he moved down to another  spot.

He began  to finger  her  slowly  entering  one finger then two, she moan loudly,she was soaked.... He kept going  as her moans were getting  louder and more frequent. He pulled  his fingers  out , she pouted  no she said flipping  him over.

She slid onto his manhood  and pinned  his arms  down. She was slowly  but deeply  bouncing up and down. ZELLLLLLDDDRRRISSS  I'm going  to  cum, she screamed.

He flipped  her  over  carefully, and began to thrust into her, his body was hovering  over hers. She put her hands on his back and drug  her nails down, moaning  out.

They both came  together, both out of breath  laying  next to eachother. Wow I like your heightened  sex drive  zeldris  said, looking  at Ellie.

They took a shower, she couldn't  keep her hands off him. They dried off and changed getting  into  bed. She was tired  laying  her head on his  chest I love you, I love you too  he replied.

It was early  in  the morning  when  zeldris  woke up. It was so quiet you could a pin drop. Ellie  was laying  on her back he gently  layed his head on her belly.

He heard  three  heartbeats. No way he said out loud waking  Ellie  up, he put his head  back on her stomach  listening, what's wrong  Ellie  asked... Shhhhh  zeldris  said. He heard it again 3 heartbeats.

Ellie  I heard three heartbeats coming  from you. What? She asked him sitting  up. I think we're having  twins. She sat there stunned. Are you sure?she asked. Yes he replied.

They both got dressed  and went to Ellie's  clinic. She  unlocked  the doors  and went into the  the room when the ultrasound  machine  was she took off her  shirt  and turned  the machine  on.

She put the cold jelly  on after she layed  down on the Chair, zeldris  stood  next to her. She rubbed the wand over her stomach  and on the screen  they seen two babies. Holy shit Ellie  said laying  her head back onto the chair.

She wiped  the jelly off, and put her shirt  on. They went into Ellie's  office  and sat down.

This is okay Ellie  don't freak  out, I'm not going  to  I'm processing. He waited  there with her till Derieri  came in, she was the first  person  they told.

They were talking  Zeldris  let's do a gender  reveal party when we can determine  the sex of the babies. Anything  you want Ellie  he said kissing  her on the forehead.

Zeldris  left for his office, he had a busy  day and now he had to tell the commandments before  Derieri  did.