Chapter 10

Ellie  woke up next to her husband  Zeldris  and looked  at him. She felt  so lucky  sure this past year had it's  ups and downs. They argued, disagreed, but they always made up and worked through  there problems  together.

She kissed  his lips very lightly  and got up to shower and get ready  for  the day. Zeldris  turned  over to put his arms around  Ellie, but she was gone and it woke him up. He went  into the bathroom  as Ellie  was finishing  her makeup. He kissed  her then got showered  and  ready.

They both had to go to work.

Ellie  arrived  at work  Elaine  and Merlin  were in her office  with breakfast  when she walked  in  she smelled  it, it turned  her stomach  immediately  she ran into the bathroom  inside  her office  and threw up. She rinsed her mouth  sorry I must  be coming  down with something. Elaine  scanned  her and got a wide  eyed  look. Ellie  when is the last period  you had. Ellie  thought  for a second  and realized  she was late.

What no no no. She went into the emergency  room  and drew her blood handed  a tube of it to Merlin, Merlin  went  to her lab.

Elaine  this can't happen  Zeldris  and I never  talked  about if we wanted  kids. I don't  know how he feels about  kids. What if he doesn't  want them. Relax  Ellie  we don't even know if your pregnant  yet. Maybe  it's just stress, Elaine said trying  to calm her friend.

Elaine  took over rounds for Ellie, she went  into her office  and sat down. She was doing  paperwork  trying  to keep busy. Merlin  came in Elizabeth  you're three weeks  pregnant. Ellie  started  to  Frakes out. OK I'm just  going  to  tell him tonight  and whatever  the outcome  I will just deal with  it  from there.

You should  leave early  Merlin  suggested, No it's ok I will just tell him tonight  after he gets out of work maybe  over dinner. Merlin  smiled.

Ellie  was fished with all her paperwork  and next week's schedule. Elaine  came in hey want to go to lunch? No but can you bring  me back a ceaser  salad? Sure she replied smiling.

Ellie  did rounds and discharged  all the pacients  that were good to go. When she got to the last room she felt  the angels  aura, she walked  in and smiled, hello I'm elizabeth, I know you you are Your Grace she smiled.

So what's wrong she asked turning  to put gloves  on, when she turned  he put a towel  over her mouth she went unconscious.

The angel  left a note saying  she is going  home early  not to worry  she would see them Tomorrow,  he took her phone and told Zeldris  don't worry  she would be staying  late she was swamped with  paperwork.

He then snuck her out and flew away quickly  making  sure Noone seen them.  He flew them to a abandoned  building.

He tied her to a chair so she couldn't  use ark. She was unconscious  for hours. The angel slapped  her hard and threw  water on her wake up. She started  to move around  he slapped  her again, she picked  her head up.

It was well after  midnight  and Ellie  wasn't  home Derieri  Monspeet  and Estrossa  were going  over tomorrow's assignments at Zeldris  and Ellie's  home, let's just go to Ellie's  Clinic  Derieri  suggested  worst case we can say we are testing  security  procedures.

Zeldris  agreed, they hopped  in his truck and they went, Merlin  and Elaine  were the only   ones there, Hey merlin  where is Ellie? Zeldris  asked. She left us a note saying  she was going  home early  it was lunch. He tried  calling  her again but this time it just went  to voice mail. 

They suddenly  felt a burst of power  but it faded  quickly. Did you get a read on that merlin? No it wasn't long enough  for me to pinpoint  it. Well just a general  directions  and we will go look monspeet  said.

Zeldris  was about  to leave  when Elaine  grabbed  his arm zeldris.....