Chapter 24

Zeldris  and Ellie  were sleeping  when Raven  and Yuki  walked  in they just  started  running  upstairs  when ban came in he took a look around  and seen Ellie's  and Zeldris's  clothes  everywhere  on the floor  and tried  to stop them.

It was to late the opened  the door.

Raven  ran and jumped  on them , Ellie  and Zeldris  jumped   up to a sitting  position. Ellie  got startled.

"Mommy   I'm so sorry  " Raven  cried  Ellie  hugged  her" Shhhh it's okay Princess."

"Are you okay Mom ?" Yuki  asked  she smiled  and patted  the  bed  she moved on to  Zeldris  lap covering the nail marks on his chest with her body.

Yuki went and sat in Ellie's  side  of the bed. She hugged  Yuki

"Of course  I am sweetheart" Raven dove   on all three of them.

Ban came in the room  "well look at this happy family" Ellie  laughed.

" Hey why don't  you two go get Changed and we can go to Bans to talk about  this?" Ellie  said 

Raven  looked  at her father  he looked  sad. They both  got up and left.

"Is meliodas  at your house  " Zeldris  asked Ban?

"Yes " Ban replied

"Well go get Merlin  and  and we will have to tell them Ban shook his head and left to get merlin.

"Are we ok "Zeldris  asked pulling  Ellie  further  back on his lap.

She wrapped  her  arms  around  him  and kissed  him  "of course  we are"

"They  got dressed  go ahead  have the kids get in the car I will be down in a minute."

ZELDRIS  went downstairs  the kids followed him out to the truck and they waited  for Ellie.

Ellie  went to her jewelry  box and took out a key that had a dragon   Keychain  on it and two promise  rings. She put it in her pocket.

She went downstairs  went outside  she locked  the door and got into  the truck.

The ride to  Bans house  was quite. They pulled  into Bans driveway. They walked  in and went into the kitchen  where everyone  was. Yuki  and Raven  were talking  to  Ban and Elaines  daughter  Sky in the living  room.

"We have to tell them everything"  Ellie  said everyone  even Meliodas  agreed.

"Please  no more fighting  " Ellie  sounded  broken  saying  that

Both  Meliodas  and Zeldris's  never  wanted  to  see Ellie  like this.

"Elizabeth  can I just  talk to you for a second " outside  meliodas  asked 

She looked  at  Zeldris  he nodded  she went out back with meliodas.

"Look merlin  and ban told me everything  I had time to process  it I didn't  know how hard it was for you. I swear  I will not make your life harder we will go back to being  best friends I can't let you go all the way out of my life please  just  consider  that."

Ellie  broke down in tears. " and  I still want a relationship  with my brother  " Meliodas  added.

She couldn't  get any words out she nodded 

They went back inside  she sat next to Zeldris  and he put his arm around  her Yuki  and Raven  came in they sat down.

"So who is this" Yuki asked  "This is my brother  Meliodas  "Zeldris  said looking  at meliodas.

"What" Raven  said  shocked

Merlin  started  to explain  that Zeldris  and Meliodas  are Demons and Elizabeth  is a Goddess 

Meliodas  explained  how Elizabeth  and him were cursed and how they had love for each of   that only knew heartbreak  and how he and Gelda  died but and for some reason  awoke and we're in purgatory 14 years ago.

Meliodas  left a lot out he wanted his niece  and nephew  to like him and not worry  about  him with there mother.

Ellie  explained  the hear break and sorrow  her and Zeldris  went threw before  they healed and found love in eachother.

They sat there  processing  when Raven  started to cry

"That's  so sad then you two got a happily  ever after" She looked  at Zeldris  and Ellie.

"Of course  they did , Meliodas  said "I did hear you were  a princess  so it has to be true "meliodas  added on.

Yuki  had Zeldris's  and Meliodas  poker  face on

"So are you getting  a divorce  now" he said coldly.

"What ....No Zeldris  said 

He hated those  words  he was fearing those  words. Meliodas  noticed  the panic  in Zeldris's face

" ELLIE  and I are only friends I would  never hurt her or my little  brother  like that" Meliodas  said.

Yuki sighed  in relief  so did Zeldris 

"So meliodas  do you know  what you want to do" Ban asked 

"Well I think I will  rebuild  my Tavern  " he replied 

Everyone  looked  at  Ellie  Ban laughed 

"What's so funny  " Meliodas  asked 

Zeldris  handed  Ellie  his truck  keys she looked  at  him  he just  nodded  and pulled  her into a kiss.

Meliodas  looked  away

"Hey Meliodas  want to come with me for a ride"

He looked  at her face and smiled  " sure"

To be continued