chapter 4

Mature  content 

"Ellie  were  going to be late"zeldris  said while putting his shirt on

" i don't  care she "replied  as she kissed  his face all over. Ellie  is sitting on the bathroom  sink counter.

"Alright  fine " she pouts buttoning  up his shirt.

I just have to get  ready quickly, she takes off her tanktop  getting  down from the counter. Zeldris   pulls her into a kiss then kisses slowly  down her neck.

"Zeldris  were going  to  be late" she mocks his tone.

He chuckled  "fine but this isn't  over"

Ellie  goes into  her walk in closet and changes into magenta  scrubs  and white  sneakers.

She goes downstairs  "ready " ? zeldris  asks

"mhmmm" she replies.

"I have  to stay late" zeldris  told Ellie 

"Do you want me to bring you dinner?"she replied

"That would  be great he replied"  giving  her a kiss on the forehead.

They went to work separately. Zeldris  arrived  at work and entered  his office

Malascula  entered  with Estrossa, "hey boss" she said happily.

"Little  brother  why are you late?" Estarossa asked

"None of your business, Shouldn't  you be working  already " zeldris  replied  back.

Estrossa  chuckled." I'm glad to see you like this Your happy  again. Not that you bring happy  is much of a change in your attitude."

Zeldris  looked  up at Estrossa  his demon  mark was showing. "OK ok" estrossa  said.

Malascula  gave zeldris  the run down of his day. Zeldris  assigned  Estrossa  his new security  detail, Estrossa  didn't  mind since he would  be guarding  two females  vampire  singers.

Nevaeh  came in with the reports she had a very short  skirt  and her shirt  was a little  to snug. She handed  zeldris  files. "That will be all" zeldris  said coldly.

The day blew past  fastly. She went home showered and changed

She put her black and white converse sneakers on

Elle   went to zeldris's  favorite  restaurant  and got a steak dinner  with mashed  potatoes  and green  beans. She got chicken fingers and a side salad for herself.

She drove to Zeldris's work took the elevator  up to his office  no one was there so she knocked  and walked  in.

"Hey Zel  hungry" ellie  exclaimed!

" Yes " he said replying coming over and giving  Ellie  a kiss.

" Where is everyone"   Ellie  asked.

" I sent all non essential  staff home" Zeldris  replied

Ellie  put the bag down on his desk. He spun  her around and picked  her up sitting  her on his desk.

He kissed her passionately  she wrapped  her arms  around  his  neck  it became  more intense  she moaned into his kiss, this lit something  in him he began  kissing  her neck  and he bit her when he got to the place that made her moan loudly, the but was hard enough to draw blood but soft enough not to hurt her.

He marked her. She was now his mate. His darkness entered her connecting them together. A connection that can never be broken and will last forever.

Ellie  felt extremely  hot she was kissing Zeldris  like she was never going  to see him again, she pulled his shirt  over his head taking  it off throwing  it on the floor, he matched her intensiveness  by ripped  her shirt  open. Buttons flew everywhere, they smashed  there lips together  there kissing was rough and full of passion.

Zeldris  pulled  Ellie's  dress off exposing her red lacy red bra underwear and threw  it he pulled  her closer by wrapping  his arms around  her waist. She pulled  away from the kiss to kiss him softly down his neck.

The door opened "  hey boss I got you more of the customer  files," Nevaeh  said just walking  in

Ellie  jumped  off the desk turning zeldris's  back towards  her hiding her body behind him.

Nevaeh  stood there speechless. She set the files on the small table and ran out  apologizing  as she ran out, slamming  the door behind her.

Ellie  started  laughing  she put her head on Zeldris's  chest. Her face was flushed.

She picked  up her dress  and put it on using  safety  pins to secure  it shut. She picked up his  shirt  and handed it to him.

They both laughed." Well I guess  we call it a evening  and go home pick this up there " zeldris  said. She nodded  kissed his lips softly.

She drove home and went upstairs  she looked in her vanity  mirror  and seen his demon mark  in the place he bit her. She knew what the mark ment and smiled.

She sat on there bed turning  on Netflix  and waited  for him while watching  Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. He came in and took a shower.

He sat on the bed in his towel "are you sure you are ok with this" he asked

she smiled  and kissed  him "yes I am" she undressed they layed  down and got under the covers.

They made love it was her first  time he took  things slow.

Afterwards she layed her head on his chest  he was  caressing  her back. They drifted  off to sleep.

Time skip to the weekend . Its the day the commandments  and Sins come together  and have a BBQ.