2 ⚠️

"You've got to be kidding me" I said as Minho dragged me inside the mansion. "I don't even want to be here, let me go!"Minho let out an amused chuckle. "We both don't want this to happen, yet here we are. Now stop struggling and just come with me." He yanked me towards his parents, who were terribly confused. "Minho, what are you doing?" his mother asked him. "You told me to find a bride, well, I found one. Now send all those girls home." Before his parents could protest, he already pulled me up the stairs, one of the many.

The mansion was way bigger than I could have possibly imagined. As Minho felt I was slowly walking on my own, willingly, his grip around my wrist loosened slightly as he started walking somewhat slower, giving me enough time to admire the interior. A small smile formed on my face as I saw the paintings hanging on the wall. "They're beautiful" I said softly, completely being absorbed by my surroundings, for one second forgetting about the situation.

I stood still in front of a painting of a woman in her thirties. She was sitting in a field full of roses, just like the one I was just in. She was surrounded by such beauty, yet I could see the sadness in her eyes. "I wonder what happened" I said out loud. I suddenly snapped out of my trance when I heard Minho's voice again. "You'll get enough time to admire those, for now let's just go to your room." Instead of my wrist, his grip now moved to my hand as he pulled me along, still harshly, yet with a hint of tenderness.

"Minho, I-" I started, but was immediately cut off. "Just shut up already" he yelled while turning around, looking at me with fire in his eyes. "Listen, I don't want to get married either, you think this is easy for me?" He let go of my hand as he started walking, indicating I should follow him. On TV his personality seemed so great, every week you would hear about another person he saved, so what was going on right now? Was he just the devil in disguise? Minho opened a door and at me once more, clearly irritated. "Just get changed, there are clothes in the closet, they should fit you. I'll be back in half an hour to take you out for dinner, be done by then." He put his hands in his pockets as he walked away.

I went inside and was immediately taken aback by the room. It was bigger than our entire flat! On my right was a king-sized bed with tons of pillows, and on my left a walk in closet with an endless amount of clothes, clothes I never would have been able to afford. I lay down on the bed. "How on earth did all of this happen?" Almost immediately a light popped up in my head as I quickly took out my phone. MOM!

*Y/N*
Mom!!! I'm going crazy! Somehow Minho forced me to marry him and now I'm abducted in his mansion, please call the police!

*mom*
I knew you'd get chosen! See it as an opportunity, you'll get to live in wealth! I'll tell dad you found a husband~

*Y/N*
MOM! YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! I LITERALLY TOLD YOU I'M ABDUCTED!

*mom*
Don't overreact and just go with it, you needed a guy anyways

*Y/N*
You're unbelievable. Whatever, at least I won't have to see you!

I threw my phone on the other side of the bed, awfully frustrated. What the heck is wrong with her, I just told her I got abducted and now she doesn't even care about me anymore? A knock on the door made me jump off the bed. "You better be getting dressed right now or I'll dress you myself!" Minho's voice echoed. I threw a pillow against the door and went inside the closet. The choices were endless, although there were mainly dresses, lots of chique ones. I picked one that was still doable and not too much with the lowest pair of heels I could find. How on earth was I supposed to go out in this?

My eye fell on a small make up table with lots of make up on it, but the make up wasn't what caught my attention. It was a little note that was stuck on the mirror. I carefully took it off and started reading.

Hello Sweety,

If you're reading this note it means you must be Minho's new fiancé. I want to welcome you in the family. Even though he can be quite stubborn, please take good care of him.

Love,

Your mother in law.

I let out another sigh. His mother clearly looked forward to him getting married. I put down the letter and started applying some of the make up, and before I knew it, there was another knock on the door. "I'm coming in!" Minho said as he opened the door, revealing him in a tuxedo, his hair styled back. When he saw me, for one second it seemed like his eyes glowed up, but he quickly returned back to his normal, irritated face. "Look, this dinner is supposed to celebrate our engagement, so you have to pretend to be happy, you got it? Cameras, reporters, everyone will be outside waiting to see us, but let me do the talking, just don't mess this up or you're dead." He slightly bow his elbow, making me stare at him in confusion, still annoyed and slightly scared. "You really don't understand anything do you?" he asked annoyed as he walked up to me, putting my hand on his arm as if he was escorting me. Let's endure this one evening, make him look good and let's hope he'll never bother me again after tonight!