24 ⚠️

"Y/N, you have to help me, please!" Felix silently cried out. "Seungmin, he... I was right, he's the one who murdered Chan, and now he's trying to finish me off too!" Tears welled up instantly, frightened to death. "Felix, where are you? I'm calling the police, me and Hyunjin are on the way!" I could hear Felix gasp, the sound of something shattering. "Felix!" I shouted out in horror. "Our old play yard, tell Hyunjin. He'll know. Please, come qui-"

Before he could finish the phone got cut off. "FELIX!" I cried out once more, turning to Hyunjin, who already started driving, looking furious. "Don't worry Y/N, I know exactly where they are. Call the police and put them on speaker, I'll do the talking. You just sit tight, this is going to be a wild ride.

I nodded, unable to speak through my tears. I instantly called the police, putting them on speaker. Despite looking furious Hyunjin calmly explained them the situation, giving the address and made me hang up again. He looked over at me, putting his hand on my shoulder. "We'll save him, I promise. Don't worry."

In only a matter of minutes we had arrived at an old abandoned factory. I recognized it from the newspaper, it was closed years ago after an accident. "Y/N, you stay in the car and wait for the police, I'll try to see what I can do to stall time" Hyunjin instructed, but I instantly ran out of the car, up to the door. I had to save Felix. I had to save him, no matter what it took.

Hyunjin harshly grabbed my wrist, pulling me back to him. "You idiot! What if you ran in there and got hurt? Are you even thinking?" he called out. I shook my head, still unable to speak. Hyunjin let out a sigh, still holding onto my wrist. "Just stay behind me and don't do anything reckless. I won't let him hurt another person."

Hyunjin silently opened the door of the factory. "It's clear" he whispered, slowly taking me inside with him. I looked around me, trying to see if I could find them, but the place was huge. Another shattering sound penetrated from another room. Hyunjin and I instantly ran up to it, seeing the police run in just behind us.

"Stay back, we're going in" the officer called out, kicking the door open. Felix was on his knees, Seungmin with an axe just above him, Felix was desperately holding onto the axe as well, trying to stop it from going through his body, screaming in pain as his arm was bleeding.

As soon as they heard the door open Seungmin dropped the axe, Felix instantly scooting away. The officers pushed Seungmin on the ground, harshly putting his hands behind his back. "You got it all wrong! You're wrong!" Seungmin shouted over and over. They pushed Seungmin away past us.

"Wait!" I shouted out, running of to him. "What did you do to Angelina! Where is she you bastard!" I yelled out, tears streaming down. Seungmin looked at me, a scoff coming from his lips. "The neighbor girl? How the heck would I know" he laughed, continuing to walk out.

"Y/N..." I heard a weak voice from behind me. I instantly turned around, running into Felix's arms, holding him tightly. "Felix, what on earth happened I was so scared" I cried out. His whole body was shaking, the both of us falling to the ground. "Y/N, he... he..." Felix couldn't speak anymore. He let held onto me tightly, crying out as well.

We both sat there for what felt like forever, until Felix could finally talk again. "After I dropped you off at home I went back, because I just knew something was up. I followed Seungmin here, but he noticed, knocking me out... As soon as I woke up I tried to get out of here, but then I found him smirking with an axe in his hands, standing at the exact same spot where Chan was murdered I thought, if I could just prove that he murdered him The axe just had to be the murder weapon, there was even still dried up blood on it!"

He finally let go of the hug, grabbing onto his arm which got hurt. "He noticed before I could get away, hitting my with it. I hid and called you, but he found me again I was so scared Y/N, I thought that I might have lost the last chance to see you" One of the officers came up to us, crouching down. "Let's get you checked up, you should probably go home for now miss, there are still some things we want to him about." I nodded slowly, feeling Hyunjin help me up.

"But... What about Angelina... We haven't found Angelina yet" I cried. The officer turned to me. "Is someone else involved in this?" he asked, instantly concerned. "I think Seungmin kidnapped my friend She has been gone since yesterday and apparently a guy took her, but we can't find her anywhere." The officer signalled to his team. "There might still be a girl out here, you guys swipe the entire building" he said, the rest already spreading out.

The officer turned to me and Felix again. "Felix was it right? Did you see her anywhere in here, or do you know anything?" Felix shook his head, still in tears. "I have no idea I'm sorry." The officer pat him on his back, taking him with him to the ambulance, Hyunjin and me following closely behind.

"Y/N, as soon as I'm done, I'll be back home... I'm so sorry I couldn't find her." I shook me head, hugging him once more before he had to go with the ambulance.

"We'll find her... No matter what it takes."