14 ⚠️

We moved over, sitting down on the edge of the bed, both feeling slightly uneasy. "So... About just now" Felix started awkwardly. I shifted slightly, trying to find a more comfortable position. "It really wasn't what it looked like... I mean, part of it was, but please just listen to me." I raised my eyebrow. Whatever he was trying to accomplish, it wasn't working. At all.

"Okay, so basically I was downstairs greeting people when this girl came up to me, saying she wasn't feeling well. She asked me if she could lie down a little so I took her to my room to let her rest when all of a sudden she pulled me on the bed as well, suddenly crawling on top of me... Just at that moment you came in. I pushed her off immediately, sending her out. Y/N, I never meant for this to happen, you have to believe me."

He looked at me in despair, seeming more anxious than ever. "I believe you" I said slowly. I wasn't in the mood for a fight anyways. Besides, if we weren't actually dating, technically speaking he could do what he wanted. Felix instantly engulfed me in his arms. "Thank goodness... I don't know what I would have done otherwise." I smiled a little, somehow still feeling not too well.

"I wanted to apologise as well for what happened just before the ball. I was just jealous and angry at Minho when I saw you two together, I must have scared you right?" I nodded honestly. Seeing the way the two of them behave definitely made me feel uneasy, but that was only natural right?

Felix cupped my face, looking me in my eyes. The music downstairs was playing loudly, drowning out any other sounds. His gaze was mesmerizing, completely making me forget everything around me. "Y/N... he whispered, slowly leaning closer. He slowly lay me down, hovering over my body and pinning my arms down over my head.

All of a sudden the door opened revealing Angelina. Felix instantly shot back, still careful as ever. "Y/N, Minho is looking for you downstairs" she calls out slightly embarrassed. "Of course he is" Felix mumbled before getting up. He gave Angelina a sweet smile before going to his own room again. "Did I just interrupt something special?" Angelina asked, wiggling her eyebrows. I shook my head, still blushing however. His serious face was something I didn't see often... What was he even planning on doing?

I stood up again, following Angelina downstairs, my eyes searching for Minho. "Miss Y/N?" A voice called out behind me. I instantly turned around, surprised someone knew my name. I saw another guy around my age, a radiant smile on his face. "That's me?" I stated slight confused. His smile grew wider, hand already shaking mine. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you. I'm Seungmin, Minho's and Felix's cousin."

My eyes widened slightly, trying not to let my surprise show. "I didn't know they had one, it's nice to meet you." Seungmin chuckled, letting go of my hand again. " I already thought so, they barely talk to me anyways. For the time being my dad is taking over the business until Minho and Felix are trained well enough." I nodded understandingly, still somewhat surprised.

In a split second I felt a hand grip my waist. I instantly looked to my side, seeing Minho with a smile. "What's up Seungmin, it's been a while" he stated with a fake smile. Seungmin rolled his eyes, laughing again. "So it's true, you really are possessive of her!" I looked from Seungmin to Minho. Minho was getting more and more annoyed, and Seungmin was loving it. "I'll take my leave now, it was nice to meet you Y/N" Seungmin said, sending me a wink before leaving, just to annoy Minho even more.

"Where have you been? I was looking all over for you" Minho said worriedly. "I was just upstairs, I didn't feel too well with so many people around me." Minho smiled sympathetically, kissing my temple. "It'll be over soon, don't worry. Just stay with me, we'll get through this together." I nodded, smiling at him.

The evening ended quickly with Minho by my side. Angeline left as well, so we exchanged numbers and decided to hang out later. The only remaining people downstairs were Minho, Seungmin and Felix, who just walked down. Felix and Minho looked at each other in complete disgust, making me more uncomfortable by the second. "Y/N, are you okay?" Seungmin asked somewhat loudly, making both Felix and Minho instantly turn to me in worry. "I'm fine!" I quickly responded.

Seungmin smiled, turning to Felix. "Lix, why don't you stay over at my place tonight? There's something I'd like to talk to you about." Felix's gaze went from Seungmin to me, back to Seungmin. "Can't we just talk about it now?" Seungmin shook his head, not explaining anything further. Felix let out a sigh, letting his fingers trail over my waist before walking up to Seungmin. "Fine" he said slightly annoyed.

Seungmin walked up to me, suddenly engulfing me in a hug. "It was nice to meet you Y/N!" he said, leaning in a bit closer to my ear. "Don't worry, you and Minho have the house all to yourself tonight, make the most of it" he whispered before letting go. Minho instantly pulled me closer to him, much to Felix's disgust. "I'll see you tomorrow Y/N!" he said with a smile on his face before the two walked out together with Seungmin's parents.

What on earth was Seungmin planning?