16 ⚠️

A soft breeze woke me up. A light breeze, occasionally coming and going again. I looked back quickly, finding out the breeze I felt was Minho's light breathing. He was still fast asleep, hugging me from behind like never before. I smiled softly, my cheeks once again tinting pink after remembering last night.

Downstairs was still a complete mess, my body was a complete mess, but for ones everything felt sorted out. My life felt sorted out. All of my worries had disappeared after last night but one I still had to reject Felix.

Don't get me wrong, I really did like him. I guess he was my first crush or so to speak. Don't people say part of you will always keep loving your first crush? It would definitely be difficult, turning him down, and I just knew a lot of emotions were going to be involved, but it was for the best. Continuing to lie to him would just be worse.

"What are you so deep in thought about?" a groggy yet cute voice asked from behind me. I instantly turned back to him, seeing him smile as widely as I did. "Thinking about yesterday night by any chance?" he asked with a smirk, wiggling his eyebrows. I instantly hid my face in his chest. "Come on, don't tease me with that!" He brought my face to his, pampering me with kisses. "Don't worry, after a couple of times your shyness will be all gone!" he chimed happily while getting up.

I watched him go to the bathroom, only wearing his shorts. "Wait, WHAT DO YOU MEAN AFTER A COUPLE OF TIMES?!" I shouted after him, going red all over again. "You'll see!" he shouted back. I could just see the smirk on his face in my mind, shaking my head laughingly.

I got up as well, going through my closet to find some comfortable clothes. I instantly felt my body ache again, letting out a small groan. "You okay there princess?" Minho asked, coming into my room again. I nodded, sitting down on the bed again. "Just still sore from yesterday, that's all." Minho laughed, kissing the top of my head. "Don't worry. You can just rest out all day, and I'll treat you like I should have all along."

He let the bathwater run, bringing me breakfast just before it was finished. "Let's eat together first, I wouldn't want to miss that" he said, carefully sitting down on the bed next to me, until his phone rang. Minho groaned in annoyance, picking it up.

"Yeah, Seungmin, what's up? //// Your watch? I don't think I've seen it downstairs. //// Right now? Come on, can't I look for it later? //// Fine, fine. I'll text you if I find it. Talk to you later." Minho threw his phone on the end of the bed, ruffling his hair before getting up.

"Is everything alright?" I asked somewhat concerned. Minho nodded, still seeming not too happy. "It's nothing big, that idiot of a cousin dropped the watch he got from his father somewhere and now he wants me to search for it everywhere." He quickly placed another kiss on my lips, putting down his breakfast.

"I'll eat later, why don't you go ahead and start? I wouldn't want you starving." I chuckled. His bedhead definitely was adorable, no matter how intimidating he might normally look. "Want me to search with you?" I offered, but Minho instantly shot me down. "No, you should rest out. I don't want you falling apart from straining yourself too much. I'll be right back okay?" I nodded, giving him a sweet smile. "Good luck!" He instantly lightened up, smiling as well now. "Thank you baby."

After a couple of minutes the door opened again. "Minho, did you fi-" I started, yet instantly fell silent as I saw Felix standing in the doorway, panting. "Y/N, tell me it isn't true" he started, his face more hurt than ever. I put my breakfast down, instantly covering myself up. "Felix, I-"

He still wouldn't let me speak. "Don't bother, Seungmin already told me the big lines of the story, but I just need to hear this from you. Did you really sleep with Minho? Are you really letting me go like this?" My heart broke as I saw a tear fall on the side of his face. A lump formed in my throat, making me unable to speak, but he didn't need words to know the answer.

"Y/N, I'm begging you. You can't leave me. I don't care if you've slept with him, I don't care if you love him more than me, I'll do everything I can to win over your heart, so please give me a chance." Another tear fell down his face, more and more following.

"Felix, I'm so sorry" I started out again, a tear flowing down my cheek as well now. Felix's heart shattered into a thousand tiny pieces, you could see him completely break down. "Felix, I really did love you" I wanted to continue when Felix once again cut me off.

"Y/N, look me in the eyes and tell me that you love him more than me." I couldn't look him in the eyes. "I'm so sorry Felix, I'm so sorry." Felix walked up to me, grabbing my chin to make me face him. My eyes finally met his, widening as I saw his serious gaze. "I said look at me Y/N" he cried out. "Look at me and tell me that this has no effect on you anymore."

With that, he smashed his lips against mine once more, passionately kissing me. Exactly at that moment the door opened again, revealing Minho with a watch on his hands, holding it up high with a smile. "Y/N, I'm ba..ck."