33 ⚠️

The walking seemed to be endless. Obviously we already knew where to, but maybe that was what made it seem so much longer. My feet were killing me, becoming more pained with every step I walked. It felt like I was walking on lego, and we all know how painful that can be. I unknowingly slowed down, almost feeling Felix's breath in my neck, who had been walking behind me and Minho up till now.

"What's wrong my princess? Are your feet tired?" Felix asked with his deep voice. At this point it felt like he couldn't care less, he just wanted to get this over with, although I didn't even want to know what that meant. I quietly nodded, not daring to talk to him. His mood seemed worse by the minute, say anything wrong and he could literally explode.

However, this time, not speaking seemed to be the wrong choice. "Princess, it is really rude to not answer someone when they're talking to you, do you understand that?" he asked, his voice becoming more raspy. "I'm sorry" I whimpered, too scared to look at him, which set him off even more. He harshly grabbed my arm, turning me to face him, only an inch away.

If it weren't me pissing him off, the person in front of him would have highly likely been killed right in the spot. At least, that's what his eyes were screaming, a burning gaze catching mine. After a second his eyes slightly softened upon seeing my fright, yet he remained annoyed. "We'll talk about all of that later, for now let's just keep walking, we're almost there" he answered briefly.

I quickly caught up to Minho, who had been staring at us in discomfort. Even though we couldn't speak, his eyes were speaking for him. "It'll be alright, trust me." Something along those lines. Even though he didn't seem to like the situation, he didn't seem to be worried, giving me the tiniest shred of hope that he had a plan.

Luckily enough, we indeed quickly reached the old factory. "Come on, don't be shy Minho. We've been here hundreds of times, what's keeping you from entering this time?" Felix mocked his brother. Minho hesitantly opened the door, slowly entering. My eyes shot from Minho to Felix, who seemed way too relaxt for my liking, especially with the gun he had just picked up from close to the factory.

Felix noticed my stare, chuckling slightly. "Don't worry princess, I won't use it on you. I just need you in my sight to make sure you'll stay, that's all." He grabbed my hand, taking me inside along with him and closing the door behind him. My mind shot back to a few weeks prior, when Felix stood in the exact same position as Minho was about to.

"Felix, just tell me. What really happened in here with Seungmin?" I finally asked with a small voice. Felix's face lit up. "I thought you'd never ask, I'm actually rather proud of that. It was really risky, especially with the timing and all." Felix sat down on a steel box, implying for me to sit down next to him and simply letting Minho stand a few feet away from us, yet not allowing him to even move an inch.

"At first I was just going to do all of it on my own, which went pretty well, but it wasn't until that night he asked me to sleep over he came up with a plan. He had been following the situation on the news, and especially when he noticed my plan to take over and all, he suggested a pact. He'd be able to toy with you two enough to distract you and drive you apart while I'd play the good guy and get closer to you, it seemed like the perfect plan."

He laughed sarcastically. "I was pretty much in control of the situation at first, until Seungmin started getting out of hand, acting more on his own. He became greedier and all, saying he wanted a share in the company in trade for my secret, even claiming he wanted to keep you as his toy, he was just becoming a liability at that point."

Felix already looked disgusted by the thought of him. "That's when I knew I had to do something about him, so I thought, why not frame him for Chan as well? It honestly would have only been a matter of time before someone found out, especially with that friend of yours walking around, so I brought him here, saying I wanted to talk."

He tapped on the box we were sitting on. "It actually started right there. Of course I let him help me out more at first, but I soon brought him here. I showed him the axe, making him pick it up. Since I wore gloves the day I murdered Chan, only Seungmin's fingerprints would be on it. We got into a heated discussion, especially when I told him about the axe. He was about to kill me so he wouldn't be framed, but exactly at that point you came in."

Felix chuckled. "You really saved my ass back there princess, I couldn't have done it without you." He finally stood up again, walking around a little. I quickly scanned the room, trying to find any signs of Angelina, which Felix noticed once again. "Don't worry princess, I told you she's fine didn't I? She's in the room me and Seungmin were in that day, we'll deal with her as soon as Minho is out of the picture."

Felix wiped his shirt over the tip of his gun, as if he was cleaning it, then pointing it straight at Minho. I let out a scream, instantly covering my mouth. I was about to stand up to stop him when the gun shifted to me for a split second, stopping me immediately. "You just sit tight there for a second sweetheart, this is between me and Minho." Once he made sure I sat down again, at this point a crying mess, he once again pointed to gun at Minho, his smirk growing wider and wider while Minho's eyes were solely focussed on me with a loving gaze, him mouthing a quick 'I love you'.

"Goodbye, my big brother."