11 ⚠️

I was supposed to get ready for the ball, but how could I? My mind was preoccupied with so many stressful thoughts, there was no way I could even think about getting ready now. Felix likes me. Minho likes me. I kissed Felix. I kissed Minho. I was doomed, completely doomed. Both keeping it a secret from the other, there was no way I could keep this up.

But it would get bad. I already saw them argue at the hospital, heck, I was even literally in the middle of it. I couldn't let that happen again. There had to be some other way to solve it, but what... I had to figure out my feelings, that was for sure, but how? I had no idea. All I knew is that I couldn't continue doing this. It was true, I did definitely like Minho, but Felix made me feel so warm, so loved. How was I going to choose?

I sighed, looking up at the high ceiling. There was no way I could do anything about it right now, so why not put the dress on. The ball was in an hour, so I'd best get ready. I went up to the closet, looking at the huge amount of dresses. One however caught my eye. It was wrapped up in plastic to keep it clean, the only one out of them. I carefully got it out, holding it up. It was enormous and literally enchanting.

It was both light and dark, sapphire blue, gradually turning from light at the top to dark at the bottom. It had beautiful yet subtle decorations on it, lots at the top and again, gradually becoming less. It was more beautiful than I could ever imagine. That had to be the one.

I took off my shirt, holding it up in front of me in the mirror, only then noticing the mark Felix left. I let out a yelp, already panicking. There was no way anyone could see this, especially not Minho. I could already see it happen, he'd literally storm to Felix, probably hitting him with all he could. There was nothing I'd be able to do anymore than. It would all be over...

Although it kind of felt like my life already was. I'm literally dating both Minho and Felix, how much worse could I possibly get? I had to choose, but who? Both boys constantly occupied my mind. I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts. I'd choose after the ball, not now. I have a hickey to take care of.

I finally put on the dress. Luckily enough it just covered the bruise, but I put make up over it just in case. I couldn't take any risks with this. I continued putting my hair up, finishing the last touches of my make up as I heard a soft knock.

"Y/N, can I come in?" Minho's voice echoed through the hallway. I took one last quick chance to make sure you-know-what was covered. Good. "Come in" I said, quickly standing up, only forgetting one thing. The dress had a zipper on the back!?

As the door slowly opened I frantically tried to zip it up. "Y/N?" Minho asked laughingly as he saw me struggling. "Are you okay there?" He tried to suppress his snickering but he wasn't exactly managing to do so. I just gave him an annoyed stare, yet not being able to maintain it as I saw his smile. No one prepared me for this much of a heartthrob.

He looked absolutely gorgeous though. He wore a black suit, his hair slightly pushed back. I couldn't take my eyes off him. "Let me help" he said after a little while. He walked up to me, turning me around. His fingers trailed over my back as he closed the zipper. "You look gorgeous" he whispered in my ear, hugging my waist from behind me.

Just then another knock on the door followed. "Y/N? It's me, Lix. Can I come in?" I instantly glanced back at Minho, who rolled his eyes. "What on earth does he want" he said before letting go, opening the door for me. Felix smiled first, but that instantly disappeared as soon as he saw Minho. "What" Minho asked awfully annoyed. Felix rolled his eyes as well. "I'm here to see Y/N so step aside."

I gulped loudly. Just why did these guys have to hate each other so much? Felix tried to pass through, but Minho didn't give him the chance to. "What do you need to see her for?" Felix sighed loudly, getting more irritated by the second. "What does that matter to you? You're the eldest son, shouldn't you be receiving guests or something downstairs?" Minho scoffed. "I'm taking my fiancée downstairs with me as a grand entrance, you go."

"Fiancée, fiancée, fiancée, you're really proud of that title aren't you? Why don't you find an actual fiancée so you can let her go. Who cares about media here, we're inside. Obviously she's just a toy to you so leave her alone for one freaking minute and find another toy to play with." Minho gritted his teeth, slamming the door closed right in Felix's face.

I looked at him awfully worried. This was going to get worse quickly, there had to be something I could do. Minho looked back at me, his eyes going from sharp and looking like they could kill to soft in a split second. "Don't listen to anything he said" he said, walking up to me and kissing me deeply. He slowly moved his trail down, pushing my dress back a bit and coincidentally sucking on the exact same spot as Felix did.

The make up must have come off a bit, cause the purple slightly shone through. Minho grinned to himself, obviously not thinking anything of it. "You might want that covered" he whispered proudly. I instantly did, again, turning back to Minho. He held out his hand, showing the softest smile I had ever seen.

"Shall we go downstairs, my lady?"