30 ⚠️

"Minho!" Felix suddenly said. "You're still in love with Minho, so you're probably wondering about him aren't you?" My chest tightened. He saw right through me. Felix let out a small sigh. "Come on, don't look so sad. Once this is all over I'll treat you like the princess you are and we'll live happily without him, just wait for me a little longer okay, he'll crack soon enough now that I have you as well."

I scoffed. "He hates me anyways, he won't come back for me" I mumbled under my breath, but Felix heard it loud and clear as he raised his eyebrows. "Minho? Hating you? Oh no, baby, he doesn't. I'm pretty sure he loves you as well, but don't worry, I'll get to that part in a bit! Let's just start at the beginning okay? Be patient, my love." Minho, still loving me? There was no way.

Felix took a deep breath before starting. "Okay, so, Minho was a bit on the trickier side. I guess he always knew there was something wrong with me, but he wasn't sure until he saw the cap. Once I got home after murdering Chan, Minho came up to me. I had just taken the cap out of the backpack to give it a nice place somewhere safe, but Minho saw it, and started asking questions."

"Felix? What are you doing here all alone? I thought you were with Chan" Minho called out to his younger brother. Felix quickly glanced over at Minho, cursing under his breath. "Chan said he had something with Seungmin so he went there, but I was really tired so went home already." Minho looked behind Felix, seeing the baseball cap they had given Chan.

"Why do you have that? Chan always wears it" Minho asked suspiciously. Why was he so quick at figuring things out? "He gave it to me since it fell off because of the wind, I guess I forgot to give it back." Minho's eyes lingered on the cap until Felix disappeared into his own room.

That was, until the police found Chan's body. Minho stormed right in, furious. "It was you wasn't it? I knew he'd never give the cap away!" Minho shouted, hitting Felix with all his might. Felix's eyes widened in shock, pretending he knew nothing about it. "What on earth are you talking about?" This only angered Minho even more, throwing him on the ground. "Chan of course, you sick bastard!"

Their parents soon broke them apart, saying Minho wasn't thinking straight. I mean, who would believe him, especially over a baseball cap. Although it was true Felix was the last one to have seen him which put him under the loop, but he knew exactly how to get out of that. Besides, he was only still a kid right?

"Was that why he was trying to keep me away from you?" I asked in fear. Was that why Minho kept seeming to break me and Felix apart? Because he knew that Felix was dangerous? If only I listened to him... Maybe everything would have still been okay. I would have been with Minho, wouldn't have been trying to catch Seungmin and Angelina wouldn't have been kidnapped, nor me. "Shush princess, I wasn't done talking yet, so wait patiently okay?" Felix shushed me, not awaiting an answer.

For a while, the company was the last thing that was on everyone's minds, except for Felix's of course. Since Minho would be first in line now, Felix would have to do something about him too, but killing him? No, that would seem too suspicious. Since Minho knew anyways, all Felix had to do was mess Minho up, that should be enough for him to hand it all over with me. Take everything away from him until he has nothing left.

So he stole his brother's crush. Minho used to have the biggest crush on the girl next door, they were hanging out for quite some time, it almost felt like they were dating. Gosh, did Minho love her. That's when Felix got the idea. He'd steal her heart, steal her away from Minho. It didn't take too long before Minho found out, he was completely heartbroken. That was the first person he loved after his childhood crush he never really got over, yet never met again. He closed off his heart, swearing to himself he'd never love again. After that he could safely prepare for taking over the company and study abroad.

"So you understand, when you came in the picture, it kind of became dangerous you know? You truely seemed to be helping him getting on his feet again, so I had to come back home." He let out a sigh, leaning his head back. "You weren't supposed to actually supposed to make me fall for you, it almost jeopardized the entire plan."

He shook his head, standing up. "Anyways, that's something we'll work on later, we'll have all the time soon! I'm just a bit worried Minho might notice you're gone too soon..." He stayed quiet for a while. "Actually, how did you get in? Me, Minho and my parents were the only ones with a key, I even made sure to melt mom's key just in case, it's a shame I couldn't find dad's. I'll just give Minho his key back when I see him and say you're away for a couple of days."

He nodded satisfied, looking at me once again with a pityful smile. "I'll bring you a matrass for tonight and dinner in a bit okay?" He snatched the key I used from the desk. "I'll tell you about Seungmin and Angelina when I'm back, for now I'll go up to make sure no one is suspicious... So yeah, I'll see you later love." "Don't call me love you disgusting bastard." "Yeah yeah, love you too."

For the love of God, please let Minho find me soon.