10 ⚠️

A ball, to remember their parents. Simply a publicity stunt if you asked me. Being rich meant living in a completely different world. A few days had passed, and I finally got to go home from the hospital. Felix drove me home, which had just finished renovations, while Minho stayed in. Felix's hand made his way to mine, the smile on my face growing more and more.

When we got back at the mansion, we could see the reporters and camera's already outside. I quickly pulled away my hand again, not wanting to let them see. Minho stood with them, a bright yet fake smile on his face. Felix parked the car as Minho opened my door, holding out his hand. I looked up at him, still not sure how to act around him. I hesitantly took his hand, getting out.

As I got out, he immediately pulled me closer, his hands around my waist, pulling me in for a quick kiss. My stomach turned, everything felt wrong. How could he kiss me that easily just for show? He broke off the kiss again, keeping one hand around my waist. "I'm glad to see you're doing better, it was really lonely without you" he said as we walked past the reporters. I quickly glanced back at Felix, who tried his best not to show any jealousy.

As soon as the three of us got inside, doors closed, I tried to get out of Minho's grip, but for some reason it still remained around my waist, only pulling me closer instead. "Y/N, are you really feeling better?" he asked, putting his free hand on my forehead. "You feel somewhat hot." Yeah, what do you think caused it? "It's fine, don't worry about it" I answered uncomfortably. Why was he acting so close?

"I think I'm gonna go to bed for just a little longer, I want to be fit enough for the ball tonight" I said, trying to get away from it all. I was supposed to get over him, so why did he continue his act even at home? I could slowly feel the touch of his fingers leaving my waist. "I'll bring you some food later on, rest out okay?" He pecked my lips again in a split second, startling me once again. What was wrong with him? Slightly shocked, I went up to my room.

After a few minutes or so Felix entered, locking the door behind him. "Felix, I-" I started, but got shut up by his lips. He pushed me down the bed, eagerly kissing me. "How dare he touch you like that" he growled. He broke off the kiss, moving down to my neck, leaving trails of butterfly kisses. I threw my head back by the sudden sensation. He pulled my shirt down a little, stopping at my collarbone, sucking on it until it had a sweet purple mark.

He smirked, satisfied. My cheeks were bright red, not having seen this side of him before. He cupped my face again, kissing me once more. "Don't let him touch you so easily" he whispered in my ear before getting up again, leaving the room.

I instantly pulled my shirt up again, awfully embarrassed. Just at that moment, Minho came in with a tray of food and water. He still had that sweet smile on his face. I sat up straight, taking over the tray of food. "How are you holding up?" he asked as he got one of my hair ties, making sure my hair wouldn't get in my food.

I simply stared at him, puzzled. "Minho, why on earth are you continuing this act? There's no one here besides us, so what's the point?" "What are you even talking about?" He asked confused. I let out a sigh in annoyance. "I heard you, at the hospital. I know you're just using me as some sort of toy for the media and I know it has something to do with Felix as well, or something like that."

Minho's confused gaze grew more and more. "Wait, you think I'm just using you?" He laughed a little, making me even more mad. "If not, than what on earth was that at the hospital!" He shut me up with a deep kiss. "The engagement was a show for the media, that's 100% true, but you think I'd actually cry out in your arms for show?"

"Than what about Felix? What was going on between the two of you?" Minho let out a sigh. "We just seriously don't get along. Frankly, I didn't want you to leave because I wanted you to stay with me, but I couldn't let Felix know that, he'd do anything to steal you away and make me miserable." My mind went blank.

"You're telling me that... you actually want to be with me?" As soon as he realized what he had said he turned away, cheeks tinting pink. "Just... Think about it okay? You're the only one who seems to get me, I really just want to be with you..." He looked at me again, slowly leaning in for another kiss. "No matter what, you can't tell Felix okay?" I nodded, melting into the kiss.

He broke it off a few seconds after, soon leaving me alone with the tray of food. Now this was a huge problem... Did I somehow manage to date both Minho and Felix? What on earth was I going to do?