17 ⚠️

My eyes widened in shock, coming back to realization. I instantly tried to push Felix off of me, but he wouldn't bulge. On the contrary, he became even more thorough. No. No no no. I couldn't let him do this to me. I loved Minho, much more than anyone else. I couldn't let him see this.

"So Seungmin was right, you two really were dating my back weren't you?" Minho scoffed, somehow laughing. "I can't believe I was stupid enough to let you fool me. I hope you're happy with him." He slammed the door closed. Felix finally got off me, looking me in the eyes once more. "Forget him Y/N, please let me show you I can love you better than him."

I instantly stood up, running out of the room without answering. I had to find Minho. I had to clear it up. I ran with tears spilling from my eyes, seeing him through my blurry vision. "Minho!" I called out, grabbing his hand, but he instantly pulled it back. "What do you want?" I shook my head, crying out.

"Minho, it wasn't like that! I was turning him down, but he said that I had to prove him that I loved you the most and then he kissed me. Minho, I was really going to turn him down, you have to believe me!" I so wished to see him smile, take me in his arms again and tell me that it was alright, but that wouldn't happen anymore. His eyes returned back to what they once were. Plain cold.

"So you did date him? While I gave you everything, while I opened up to you, trusted you, gave you my first time for gods sake, you were kissing him behind my back? And tell me the truth here, because if you lie to me once more I swear, you won't be happy." More tears started flowing down. There was no way to explain what had actually been going on, I myself didn't even know. We weren't exactly dating, but then what was it? All I know is that I just wanted to be with Minho.

"We weren't actually dating... I don't even know what it was, but Minho, I only like you. I only need you, that's why I was telling Felix that!" Minho let out a frustrated sigh. "Do you actually expect me to believe you? For all I know you could be saying all these sweet things to me than fuck him behind my back. Heck, maybe you already did for all I know."

A slap on his cheek. "Do you really think that lowly of me? I gave you my all too last night, and you still don't believe me?" He became angrier by the second. "No, I don't, and I don't care about it anymore. I wish I never met you!" He walked away, leaving me completely speechless and broken. Why did I have to mess this up. Why, why WHY? Why did I have to ruin my chance at happiness.

I ran outside to the rose garden where I met Minho, plucking one, then throwing it on the ground. Life wasn't all beautiful. I saw Felix slowly approach. "No, don't" I instantly called out. He came closer, not saying anything but just taking me in his arms. "I said don't!" I called out, hitting his chest over and over. "It'll be okay" he whispered softly, keeping his arms around me. "It won't. I messed up Lix. I messed up so bad, and there's no way I can fix this" I cried out now. The hitting stopped, leaving me just sobbing in his arms.

"I really loved him" I cried. Felix had a sad smile on his face, looking up at the sky. "I know you did... I know." Little did I know Minho was watching, crying his eyes out as well. "Lix, I wanna go. Home, anywhere. Please, I don't want to be here." Felix nodded, letting go of me. "Why don't you call that new friend of yours? I think you called her angel? Ask if you could stay over at hers for a little until you feel okay with being here again." I nodded, instantly calling her.

"Y/N?" As soon as she heard my sobs she instantly got worried. "Y/N? Did something happen?" I nodded, even though she couldn't see. "Can I stay over at your place for a couple of nights?" She instantly agreed, giving me her address. "Don't worry about clothes and such, I'll get those for you. Just get here safe okay?" I gave her a small thank you before hanging up.

Felix already got out his motorcycle, handing me a helmet. "Hold on tight okay, I can't have you fall off." I carefully got on, wrapping my arms around his waist. We instantly speeded, driving far away from the mansion I so desperately wanted to avoid right now. I lost Minho, I couldn't be with Felix, it all felt worse than ever before. My mom would just kill me for 'loosing my way into richness' if she ever found out.

Luckily enough the ride wasn't too long, and soon I was in Angelina's embrace, crying out in her arms. She mouthed a small thank you to Felix as she took me in, guiding me to her room. "Why don't we share my room? I'm guessing you might want someone to talk to." I nodded, finally able to smile a little. "Thanks for letting me stay." She shook her head, wrapping one arm around me. "Don't worry about it, really. Now tell me, who do I murder for hurting you?"