3 ⚠️

A thousand flashes instantly blinded me as we got outside. I squinted my eyes, only to be greeted by so many voices, all asking questions. My instinct was to run away, but I couldn't, I shouldn't. I looked over at Minho who was smiling brightly, completely different from how he acted towards me. "Smile" he whispered in my ear, which I hesitantly did. He started escorting me down he stairs when I seemed to lose my balance. Minho instantly caught me and laughed softly. "I guess I'll have to stay close to you forever to make sure you won't fall" he said, just a little louder than usual for the reporters to hear.

We continued walking as the reporters were now seriously close. "Miss, what is your name?" one of the reporters asked. Minho looked puzzled for a second, realizing not even he knew. I let out a small chuckle. "It's Y/N" I said with a bright, yet oh so fake smile. The reporter continued. "And miss Y/N, what do you think of Minho?" He looked at me slightly scared, yet so deadly. I couldn't mess this up. I turned back to the reporter. "I can't help but admire him for everything he has done for this country. I came here to tell him that, I never expected to become his bride, but I'm so happy I can be with him, I wouldn't have wanted anything else."

Do they give awards for the biggest liars? Because I think I deserve one now. Minho lef out a sigh of relief as he pulled me closer, into his arms. He turned to the reporter and smiled. "The moment I saw her I knew she wouldn't be able to leave my mind. The way her eyes stared into mine, it felt magical, it was as if the world had disappeared." He put his hands on my cheeks, softly caressing them with his thumbs. His eyes locked with mine as he kept smiling, his having the same glow as in the dressing room. "I already can't imagine a world without her" he said as he planted a kiss on my forehead, taking me aback a little.

Why couldn't he be like this in the mansion too, kind? Did he have a split personality or something? It was probably just acting, which I have to say, he is quite good at. We continued walking as he escorted me into a huge limousine. Once the limousine drove away, he instantly let out a sigh. "They're like a swarm of bees, there's no getting rid of them!" He looked at me and grinned. "Nice acting, didn't know you had it in you."I looked away, out of the window. "I could say the same about you, I can't believe I used to admire you" I said, trying to avoid his gaze. Minho scoffed but didn't say anything.

"We're almost there sir" the driver said after a while, Minho giving him a nod. "Okay, it's gonna be busy again so stick with me." I simply nodded, still looking out the window. The car stopped as Minho got out. I also opened my door, stepping outside when suddenly a car came speeding up. I closed my eyes as suddenly I got pulled away, two arms wrapping themselves around me. The car passed as the grip loosened. I looked up at Minho, who's face for once genuinely seemed worried. "What were you thinking?" he yelled, worry actually audible in his voice. He slightly raised his arm, causing me to flinch. "I'm sorry" I said with teary eyes. Minho put his hand on the back of my head as he pulled me closer into his arms. "It's okay, all that matters is that you're safe."

My heart started beating faster as I burried my face in his chest. For one second I actually believed he was worried until I noticed the camera flashes again. I should have known it. All he cares about is his image! He let me go as he held my hand. "Let's just ignore the reporters and go inside" he said in a hushed voice as he gently pulled me along. As soon as we got inside, Minho pulled back a chair. "They're still watching" he said slightly annoyed, but with a smile on for the camera. When the both of us were seated, a waiter came to take our order. We both ordered and the waiter soon left.

"So, why me?" I asked him. "Simple, you were the first one I saw, what did you think?" I let out a sigh. "Nothing" I said slightly disappointed. I guess I'm really just his toy. "I'm going to the bathroom" I said in a monotone voice. I stood up without even looking at him and walked away.

"He really is unbelievable!" I yelled when I finally got into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. not even recognizing myself anymore due to all the make up and fancy clothes. "Am I really going to spend my entire life like this?" I crouched down to the ground, but quickly shook my head and stood up again. "I can't let him ruin me." I looked in the mirror once more, this time with more determination. "I should probably run away!"

A sudden knock on the door startled me. "Miss, mister Lee told me to give you this" a young waitress said as she shyly entered. "Thank you" I said with a sweet smile. She's just doing her job. I took out the note and started reading it.

Don't even think about running away. You can't escape from me.

Even more annoyed I threw the note in the trash bin. I swear, this guy really is the devil in disguise! He's the absolute worst! I went bak to the table and sat down, not making any eye contact. "Sure took you long enough" he said sarcastically. "Oh come on, just shut up already" I said, completely done with him. "What did you just say?" he tilted up my chin, forcing me to look at him. His eyes were fierce, darker than usual. "It's not like you actually care about what I have to say anyways, you made that clear enough! You're just using me to go against your parents, but I have a life too! Have you even once considered how I felt?"

I stood up and walked away. Away from him, away from this mess. The reporters were long gone, luckily enough. Once outside, Minho caught up to me and firmly grabbed my wrist, turning me around. "What didn't you understand about 'you can't get away from me'? I don't care what you think but you're my fiancé and I'm not gonna let your stupid tantrum ruin this!" He pulled me closer to him, forcing his lips onto mine. My eyes opened in shock as I was processing what was happening. I tried to push him away, but he wouldn't budge. I slapped his cheek, finally making him pull away. "You really are the devil!" I yelled with tears in my eyes. "Whatever" he said, not seeming to care about any of it.

"I thought you knew better than this" an unknown voice suddenly called out. I turned around, even more shocked than I already was. "Lee Felix?"