4 ⚠️

My fear, my anger, my sadness all seemed to disappear with just one smile. "I'm guessing you're his new fiancé?" Felix asked with a cute yet pityful look on his face. I nodded as a tear that was still in the corner of my eye fell down. Felix walked up to me and gently wiped it away with his thumb, but Minho pulled me back towards him, my back hitting his chest.

"What are you doing here Felix?" Minho asked full of disgust. "I wanted to congratulate you on your engagement, but I'm guessing it isn't as much of a happy occasion now is it?" Minho scoffed once more. "Listen up, this is none of your business. Now if you don't mind, we're going back to dinner."

Minho tried to pull me inside of the restaurant again, but I protested with all my might. "Just let me go already!" I yelled, tears forming once again. Felix came up to us as he put his hand on Minho's, the one he was holding mine with. "Listen Minho, it sounds like she doesn't want to, maybe you should let go of her" Felix said in a dangerously low voice, but Minho wasn't affected by it at all. "She's mine, I can do whatever I want!" Minho pulled my arm harder, making me fall in his arms. He looked me in the eye with an expression I'd never seen before. He was furious, but there was something else that I couldn't quite make out. "We're going back for dinner" he said with a demanding tone. As Minho pulled me back inside, I turned my head back to look at Felix once more. "It's going to be okay" was the last I heard from him before the doors closed.

The dinner was quiet. Neither of us said a word, or even felt the need to say anything. We just awkwardly ate our dinner, even though I wasn't hungry at all. I poked the food with my cutlery as I was deep in thought. "Is the food that bad?" Minho asked, trying to hold in a small chuckle. "I'm not hungry thanks to you" I replied back as I kept poking it. Minho let out a sigh. "Listen, hate me all you want but at least eat something."

I finally took a bite, my eyes lighting up a bit. "Twish ish dewishioush!" I said inbetween my munching, but instantly looked back at the plate when I saw a smile on his face. I'm mad at him, I can't smile. I took another bite, and another, one more and quickly the plate was already empty. I peeked over at Minho who just sat there, watching me eat with an amused grin on his face.

I just can't figure out what is going on inside his head! One moment he harasses me, the next he can't stop smiling at me, can this boy make up his mind already? "I never knew you could eat so much, miss piggy" he said, keeping that damned grin on his face. Nevermind. Definitely evil. "Whatever, I want to go home. I gave you a day to make those reporters happy, now let me go!" He gave me a confused chuckle. "Let you go? What are you even thinking? We're engaged, you can't just 'go home'. Your home is the mansion now!"

I dropped my fork on my plate, making me come back to reality. "You're telling me I'm supposed to live with you now?" He casually nodded as if it was the most normal thing in the entire world, living with a guy you just met. "I do get my own room and bathroom, right?" I asked, suddenly terrified. He let out another sigh, as if he didn't do that enough already. "Of course, you should stop fantasizing about things. Anyways, let's go home."

As we were on our way home, my phone buzzed.

*Unknown number*
This is Y/N right? It's Felix, your brother in law?

*Y/N*
Yeah, it's Y/N, how did you get my number?

*Felix*
I got it from your mother. I was wondering if you wanted to watch a movie together tonight, since it seems like you're pretty much forced to be here. I'm so sorry for Minho, it must be difficult for you

*Y/N*
Thank you Felix, I really appreciate it. I'll text you when I get home okay?

*Felix*
Of course~ See you soon!

Why are you smiling so damned much at your phone? Are you texting your boyfriend or something? Oh wait, you can't have a boyfriend, you're already MY fiancé." Minho noted sarcastically once again, instantly ruining my mood. Before I could even answer, he already grabbed my phone, checking it.

"Felix?' he asked in disbelief as rage once again took him over. "Why the heck are you watching a movie with that sick bastard?" Minho asked as the fire in his eyes started burning. "Apparently he's my brother in law now, can't we bond?" I asked, mocking him a little. Somehow, Minho's rage seemed to turn into panic. "You can't bond with him!" He grabbed my arms as he looked into my eyes desperately. "You have to promise me, you can't bond with him!"

His sudden change of behaviour startled me a little. "What is going on with you? Do you hate me so much that I can't talk to anyone but you?" I asked seriously confused. "No, I- God, whatever, you won't understand me anyways." We both looked away again, staying quiet until we arrived back at the mansion. Minho opened the car door for me, a sweet gesture if his angry face didn't ruin it. "Thanks" I mumbled as I got out and started walking.

Out of the blue, Minho grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers. "We're engaged now remember, act like it before my parents will believe otherwise, and you know what happens when you make me angry." The rough kiss was still imprinted in my head. "Fine." Once we got inside, his parents warmly welcomed us. "Welcome my dear!" his mother said with a sweet smile. "Thank you for taking care of my boy." I smiled back, but a guilty feeling washed over me. "No, thank you!"

As I got into my room again, another message came in.

*Felix*
Hey Y/N, are you home yet? I think I just heard the door open, was that you?

*Y/N*
I'm home, but Minho practically locked me up. Not really, but he told me to stay in my room until tomorrow It really feels like a prison here!

*Felix*
Don't worry, I'll get you out ;) I'll be there in a minute

"If you go out, you're dead." Those were the exact words Minho said before he closed my door. "I really can't believe I'm being forced to marry a prick like him! If only Felix-" "What about me?" a very familiar voice suddenly asked, making me fall off the bed. You could hear Felix snicker even though he tried to hide it. I sat up again, rubbing my head. "You know, you could know before you enter someone's room..." I said while pouting, yet also laughing a little.

Felix walked up to me and held out his hand up to help me up. I was only a few inches away from him now, his hand supporting my back so I wouldn't fall back again. I looked at his face, taking in all of his features. Felix smirked and slowly let go of my back as I instantly looked away in embarrassment. "What did you have in mind?" I asked him, remembering the text message he sent. "Oh, right!" Felix said as if he had already forgotten about it. "Come with me!" he said happily as he held my hand, gently taking me with him.

All of a sudden my vision distorted, making me see Minho instead of Felix in front of me for a second. I put my free hand on my head, trying to figure out what just happened. "Y/N, are you okay?" Felix asked worried, as he saw me frowning. I quickly looked up and nodded. "I'm okay, don't worry about me!" Felix abruptly pulled me towards him as he pulled the both of us into a cramped closet. "Felix, wha-" He put his finger on my lips. My back was leaning against his chest, one of his arms holding my waist. He leaned closer, making his lips slightly touch my ear. "Minho is here."