20 ⚠️

I had never in my life felt this awkward. He sat me down in his room while casually getting us some tea, like this was the most normal thing in the world. It was completely quiet except for the hot water dropping down in the small cups. He seemed so relaxt, so calm, sweet, happy, but I knew that it was fake. He was a complete fake.

"Why did you invite me here?" I asked warily after a long time of silence. I couldn't even drink the tea, frightened of what he might have done with it. How could I know, all I knew about him is that he couldn't be trusted and liked to mess with other people's lives.

He looked up, seemingly surprised. "It's nothing all that big, I just thought I'd meet my new cousin! You're marrying Minho right?" I scoffed, instantly feeling anger boil. "I would have been happy with him if it weren't for you!"

Seungmin casually looked up, looking more innocent than ever before. "What do you mean?" I rolled my eyes at him. "You know exactly what I mean. You lied to Minho about me and Felix being in an actual relationship, and now he's furious at me." Seungmin still kept up the act. "But it's true right? You and Felix were involved, he told me himself."

"First of all, we weren't actually dating yet. I hadn't made up my mind yet at that point. Second of all, if that's what you thought, why tell me to spend a night alone with Minho? Why tell Felix me and Minho were a thing?" Seungmin chuckled, seeming more amused by the second. "I just wanted to know if my suspicions were right about the two of you since he seemed so possessive, I found it rather funny to be honest. I guess I was right after all!"

Seungmin stood up, walking closer to me. "You really are an interesting person you know? You make me curious, how did you manage to make both boys fall for you? It makes me want to find out myself." He was about to gently lift up my chin, but I harshly hit his hand away. "Don't you dare touch me" I threatened, now standing up as well.

"Listen, you have to tell Minho Felix and I weren't actually dating, he'll never let me explain" I told him, completely disgusted by him. Seungmin however looked amused. "Feisty huh? I like that. What would I get in return for that huh, sweetheart?" I almost gagged over his nickname. Evil. This guy was evil. Every single inch of his body was taken over by evil.

"What you'll get is me not trying to murder you. My life was finally picking up again and you just ruined it in one night, are you happy with yourself now?" Seungmin hummed, actually taking his time to think about it, making me scoff. "Well, it was originally just to get those two idiots, but I guess it's even better now that you're involved. Messing with you means messing with them and they can't even do anything about it."

He tried to walk up to me once more, but I harshly pushed him away on the ground, running away. This guy was a complete monster. There was no way he'd help me, all he was going to do is make my life worse and worse. I ran outside, seeing Angelina and Felix, both looking around them anxiously until they saw me.

"Y/N!" Felix yelled, instantly running up to me. He grabbed my hand, following Angelina inside her mansion again. As soon as she closed the door behind us Felix engulfed me in his arms tightly. "I came back as soon as I realized Seungmin lived nearby" He slightly shoved me away, holding onto my arms and looking at me. "He didn't do anything to you did he?"

I couldn't speak, I couldn't move. All I could was stand frozen in fear. "He's a monster... a monster" I finally said. Felix banged his fist against the wall, more furious than I had ever seen him before before turning back to me. "Y/N, what did he do? I'll kill him!" I instantly shook my head. "Don't! He didn't do anything to me, he's just sick in his head."

Felix engulfed me in a hug once again, sighing out in defeat. "Y/N, I'm so sorry I couldn't be there for you just now You've already been through so much and now even this. I'm sorry I couldn't have been there for you earlier, but I swear I'll protect you from him, no matter what it takes. I'll be here for you, so please trust me." I slowly nodded, finally feeling somewhat safe again.

Angelina took the both of us to her room again, trying to calm the both of us down. "So there really is no way he'd cooperate right?" she asked after hearing me out. I shook my head in defeat. "There's no way... What's even worse is that we can't do anything about it. You can't go to prison for being twisted." Suddenly the room grew quiet, Felix looking down.

"Felix, are you okay?" Angelina asked after observing him for a while. Felix looked back at us, a forced smile on his face. "Yeah It's just Something happened a long time ago, something horrible. I think he may have had something to do with it, but I had never been able to find any proof against him If it turns out he really was involved, we might be able to put him away after all."

Angelina and I looked at him. "Felix, I'm seriously scared to ask, but what happened that he could end up in jail?" I finally asked. Felix looked up at the ceiling, staring at it for a while.

"You know, I used to have a brother."