21 ⚠️

Angelina and I looked at each other in shock, my mouth falling slightly open. "Wait, a brother besides Minho?" Felix nodded, still not looking at us. "He was the eldest of us three, his name was Chan... he was only three years older than me, but already so much more mature" he started off.

"Chan!" 7 year old Felix called out, running up to his older brother. Chan smiled, instantly opening his arms to hug his little brother. "It's been so long, how was the training? You've been gone for an entire year now!" Felix asked excited, making Chan laugh, ruffling Felix's hair. "Training to be a successor isn't all that fun you know, it's hard." Felix shook his head, keeping a smile on his face. "I'm gonna go through it, and I'm gonna make sure that I'll be the head of the company!" Chan ruffled his brother's hair once more, staring fondly at his younger brother. "I'll be waiting for that day!"

"He wasn't home much. He'd always go away to learn more about the company, to study, to gain experience. He was everything a father would wish for. Until he was 18 he continued to study in Australia. When he came back, everyone was so happy to see him. Our parents were talking about handing over the company to him, but a few months before they could he was murdered. The murderer was never found up to this day, it's honestly terrifying."

A tear slipped down my face. I never knew that they had a brother It must have been so hard on them, and I couldn't do anything. Felix finally looked at us again, instantly somewhat surprised. "Hey hey, don't cry. It's been 4 years now, I've gotten over it, so there's no need to spill anymore tears" he hushed, softly patting my head.

Angelina, however, was focused on something completely different. "Felix, are you saying you think that Seungmin..." Felix let out a sigh. "Killed Chan? Yeah." You could see the terror in her eyes. "Why would he do that? And what made you think that? That's a serious allegation."

"Chan was the one who would always put Seungmin in his place. For as long as I remember Seungmin has had mental issues. We used to think he was just a bossy kid, but this grew out to be so much more... Chan was the only one who wasn't afraid to go against him and Seungmin really didn't take it well. 'I swear you won't get away with this!' he had yelled at Chan the last time they spoke... I don't even know what he is capable of."

My eyes were now wide open in horror. To think someone at that age was capable of murder It was absolutely terrifying. "But then... What will happen if any of us won't play along with his little game?" I asked, instantly thinking back about my encounter with Seungmin. Felix instantly shook his head. "You don't have to worry about that okay? I'll protect you, he won't be able to do anything to you, just stick by my side."

Angelina looked out her window, instantly letting out a yelp. She jumped up, closing the curtains. "Y/N, Felix, I think it might be best if you guys go back home, Seungmin was staring right at us." I instantly got my bag, already following Felix back out, Angelina walking right behind us. Seungmin must have noticed, as he was now walking outside as well. "Nephew, how's it going" he said laughingly. Felix simply ignored him, helping me put on the helmet as Seungmin only walked closer. "Angelina, you go back inside" I whispered to her with a smile, telling her not to worry. She nodded after looking at Felix, making sure to watch from her window.

"You know, it's rude to ignore someone" Seungmin continued. Felix noticed he wouldn't be able to get here away in time, walking up to me and slightly putting him behind me in a protective manner. Seungmin observed, already laughing. "Wow Y/N, you really sure know how to get guys" he laughed, making me even more uncomfortable.

"You know," he continued, "we never got to finish our little conversation just now." Seungmin now stood only inches away from us, the same grin still all over his face. "Well, hereby we did" I hissed, disgusted once again. "Now if you'll excuse us, we've got some business to attend to" I continued, tugging on Felix's shirt.

"Hmmm, and what would that be?" Seungmin hummed, walking behind me and Felix as we once again went to his motorcycle. He grabbed onto my wrist, holding it tightly. I looked back in horror, trying to get out of his grip with all my might. "I just told you it's rude to ignore people, and here you go again. I think you deserve a punishment Y/N." He smirked, suddenly letting go again. Felix and I took the opportunity to get on, instantly riding away. I looked back once more, finding Seungmin with a smile, waving us goodbye.

"Lix, I don't trust him, at all!" I called out, holding onto him tightly. Felix nodded, looking horrible himself. "Y/N, I don't want you to go anywhere alone from now, do you understand?" I sighed, agreeing. It wasn't ideal, but with Seungmin around it might just be for the best. We quickly arrived back home. "I have to go now, stay at home okay?" I nodded, giving Felix the helmet and mouthing him a small thank you before he drove away again.

I instantly ran inside, making sure to lock all the doors behind me. I let out a huge sigh, going into my room. After a while a ringing penetrated my ears, hearing the phone ring from afar. I quickly walked up, feeling my heart fall as I saw Minho again, picking it up. His eyes widened, nodding and hanging up the phone. He turned around, meeting my eyes. There was no tenderness anymore in them, all that was left was emptiness like when I first met him, breaking my heart into a thousand tiny pieces.

He finally spoke, making me completely break down.

"Your friend has gone missing."