Not so Innocent - Rose Lavelle

Y/n's Pov
It was time again for camp. Meaning I could see my girlfriend Rose again. We've been together for a few months now, but none of the team knew. Honestly I don't know how the team haven't know out yet seeing as we can't extremely subtle about it seeing as we're always cuddling and being touchy with each other. Rose just says that the team refuses to accept that their baby is growing up.

Ever since they found out I was the youngest on the team, the team have been extremely protective and baby me when they can. There was one time at a meet and greet where a guy started hitting on me. By the time I blink they pretty much had a protective wall around me and were glaring down the guy. If looks could kill the guy would have dropped dead.

So I was waiting in my room for my roommate. We haven't seen each other in a while seeing as everyone went back to their hometown to spend time with family. So while Rose was in Wisconsin, I was in Jersey. I look up when I hear the door open. I squeal when I see my girlfriend walk in dragging in her bags behind her. She drops her bags just in time to catch me as I jump into her arms wrapping my legs around her waist.

"I missed you so much" I whisper into her neck. She laughs, "I missed you too daisy".

I shook my head at the nickname Rose had for me. At Rose's first camp, the first time we met I was wearing a daisy crown which Rose commented on. So later on at dinner I made her one and gave it to her. Ever since then she called me daisy after the first time we met.

"I can't believe we're roommates. Now I can get you all to myself before the rest if the team arrives" I smirk. I nuzzle my face in her neck and start kissing down her neck. I continue until I get to her collarbone and start to suck on and nip at her neck. She lets out a small moan at the action and tightens her grip on my legs. "Maybe I can show you how much I missed you" I whisper right into her ear before tugging on her earlobe. I pull back only to be pulled into a searing kiss. Rose started walking towards the bed and lower me gently onto the bed. We both get lost in the kiss a bit, almost trying to commit the feeling of Rose's lips against mine to memory. But before long I flip us so now I'm on top. I hover over Rose slightly looking down on her as she pants trying to regain her breath and smile at the effect I have on her. Let's just say it's a good think there weren't anyone in the rooms next to us.

We were late down to breakfast the next day. Everyone had arrived at this time and we were the last ones down. Rose went towards our usual table with was full of the youngsters on the team, while I went to see the veterans of the team. "Y/n!" I hear an excited Christen scream out. She hugs me tightly as the rest of them give me a hug as well. I talk to them for a while before heading off to my table sitting beside Rose. When I sit down the whole table is laughing while Rose has gone bright red and tries to sink into her seat. Emily is the first to recover, "Y/n what time did you get here?". I tilt my head confused, "I got here yesterday". The girls nod while I hear Lindsey say, "So it must have happened over the break". "Someone want to clue me in here?" I say taking a drink of my water.

"Rose is hooking up with someone".

I choke on my drink. Rose pat's my back as I sputtered trying to catch my breath. Once I recover I look at all of them shocked, "What?!". Mal just points at Rose, "What didn't you notice your best friend had a big ass hickey on her neck?". I turn and see a dark hickey peeking out from under Rose's hoodie.

Shit.

But Kelley just smacks Mal in response, "Of course she didn't notice. Y/n is too innocent to know about stuff like that". Rose and I look at each other. If only they knew how wrong they were. "So you going to tell us about who gave you the hickey?" Lindsey asks. But before Rose can reply, Alex comes over, "Cmon time to get to practice guys". Rose breathes a sigh of relief but quickly pouts again. "Don't think we aren't going to talk about this later Rose". We get on the bus and Rose and I are bus buddies. "This is your fault" Rose whispers into my neck as she leans her head on my shoulder. I chuckle slightly, "Not my fault your irresistible".

It's been a long day for Rose. A lot of the team have been teasing her about the hickey. Thankfully she was able to hide it from Dawn or else she would have been in major trouble. She's slightly annoyed at me laughing at her misfortune which I caused. But she still finds it funny when the older players scolds the youngsters for talking about it in front of 'Y/n's innocent presence'. We are gathered in Tobin and Christen's room for team bonding, which so happens to be Truth or Date.

I wonder why.

Eventually it's Rose's turn. "Rose, truth or dare?" Emily asks. Without hesitation Rose answers, "Dare". The team moans in response. "The one time we don't want to you to pick dare" Mal complains. I giggle knowing why the team wanted her to pick truth. Emily dares to jump in the pool fully clothed. After she finishes the dare, we come back into the room and she goes dries off and comes back wearing shorts and my thorns hoodie.

Then it was my turn.

"Truth or dare little one" Kelley smirks. I glare at her. She knows I hate the nickname. I roll my eyes and smirk back at her, "Dare". "Ohhhhh" all the youngsters say. Kelley thinks for a minute before grinning wickedly at me, "I dare you to kiss someone in this room". The veterans break out in arguement while the youngsters and Kelley argue against them. I see Mama Press telling Kelley I shouldn't have to kiss anyone. I just laugh and turn to Rose to see laughing at the mayhem as well. I wink at Rose before pulling Rose into a kiss. We get slightly lost in the kiss. When we pull apart the room is silent. The whole team is looking at us, some with their mouths hanging open.

"I called it! I knew they would get together sooner or later" Kelley exclaims. I roll my eyes as I wrap my arm around Rose's shoulder and pull her closer. "Wait so are you two actually together?" Christen asks. I smile and nod at her. "Wait so the hickey on Rose's neck. That was you?" Mal asks. Again I nod my head while the veterans stare at me shocked. "Rose corrupted our innocent baby" Alex shouts. I can physically feel Rose roll her eyes. "Or maybe I'm not as innocent as you thought?".