Cute Accent pt. 7

I sigh as I look at my phone for the umpteenth time that day but still see no new messages. "Okay what's up?" Alycia asks as I practically slam my phone into the table making sure to flip the screen face down. "Nothing" I mutter as I slump back into my chair. "Cmon Flower. You've been checking your phone every 5 seconds and everyone can see something is bothering you what's up?"

I sigh and drum my fingers against the table as I bite my lip staring at my phone, "T and I got into a fight before I left and I haven't heard from her since". She frowns before sitting in the chair beside me and pulling me into a side hug, "Aw flower". I dig the palms of my hands into my eyes, "I know she's probably busy at camp and she's probably still mad at me but I still would have thought she would have texted me to at least let me know she got there safely".

"Why don't you just text her first?" She asks. But I just bite the inside of my cheek, "She was really mad at me Leesh. Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if she ignored all my messages if I did text her. And I don't know whether to give her space and just let her message me first or not". I groan and throw my head back before tucking it into her neck, "This fucking sucks".

"I'm sorry" my sister tells me as she rubs her hand up and down my back, "what was your fight about?" I run my hand through my hair, "She got mad that I had to do the kissing scene". Alycia frowns at me, "That's not really fair".

I shake my head, "I could have handled it better as well. I only told her the day before I left". I then stand up slightly frustrated, "But what else was I going to do? Would it have been better if I didn't tell her and she just finds out when it airs? Ugh!" I run my hands through my hair and let out a huge sigh as I look at my sister who just stares at me sympathetically. I grab my hoodie and cap before walking towards the door, "I'm going for a walk. I'll be back in a bit". "Flower..." She starts but I wave her off, "I just really need to think right now Aly. I'll be back later". And with that I walked out of the room hopefully going to clear my head.

But even if I was slightly annoyed that Tierna hadn't texted me, it didn't mean I missed her any less.

..........

Tierna's Pov
"Just text her!" Emily exclaims as she sees me toying with my phone. I don't say anything and just shrug her off with a weak glare thrown in her direction. "We can all see you miss her T" Mal says. I bite the inside of my cheek before shaking my head. They all groan before I stand up and wave them on, "Cmon we have team bonding now".

They all groan before getting up to go to Alex and Pinoe's room for team bonding. But right before she leaves, Rose turns and looks at me, "If it's any consolation, she is just as miserable as you are and I really think you text her". I frown as she turns and follows the others to the room. Although she was close with Emily and Lindsey due to their shared friendships with the Australian players, Lillie really hit it off with Rose and have become really close friends which is ironic cause Lillie always says it's because they both have names after flowers, even if she spells hers slightly differently.

In a daze I follow the others into the room for team bonding. I just sit at the end of the couch on the ground as everyone chatted around me. "What's up baby T?" Alex asks snapping me out of it. But before I could deny anything, Emily decides to answer for me, "She got into a fight with Lillie and won't text her". I send a nasty glare at the blonde who just throws her arms up in surrender before I look back at the veterans, "It's nothing we just got into a small disagreement before she left".

Kelley raises an eyebrow at me, "Do I have to beat her up?" I roll my eyes, "No also she might look small but all that fight training really does pay off. I'd say she could take you". Kelley gasps and opens her mouth to defend herself but is stopped by Christen, "What did you fight about?" I pick at my nails as I mutter, "She has to do a kissing scene with someone for something".