*Not an Update*

Now going to lie, this is going to be a small bit of a rant

Okay so due to the virus a lot is happening in the world right now. Schools are closing, business are closing, sports are being cancelled a lots happening.

Some people are panicking and everyone is worrying about "what happens next?"

Now thankfully I'm not one of the "at risk people with underlying conditions" that makes me more susceptible to the virus but I have family and friends who are and my heart goes out to all of you who are as well and I hope you take the necessary precautions and stay safe.

Hell some of my friends are supposed to be taking exams at the end of the year and now that schools are closed they have to rely on teachers sending them work online and having to try and understand the work from home.

So it's safe to say things are crazy at the moment. But things will get better.

And due to all the worry, stress and fear of what's going to happen in the near future I decided why not try to do something nice.

If your like me and pretty much haven't been able to leave the house due to what's happening and when your not doing school work or work in general your pretty much looking for something to keep you interested and try to find something to read on here. Well I'm going to tag some of my absolute favourite writers on here that for a few minutes of my day help me forget what's happening outside and just let me get lost in their amazing writing.

AMAC45 one of the first writers I've ever read on here and she somehow made me fall more in love with the uswnt I honestly cannot say one bad thing about her writing

theunknownthing one of my newly required friends since I've started updating on here. I love her style of writing and always look forward to her updates.

soccerlover35 I love EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HER BOOKS. Her books never disappoint honestly you need to check them out

Grattsfan one day I stumbled across her books and I haven't regretted it since. Love her writing also happy to see an update.

Itswooolf their books are so realistic and I get so excited for all her books. (Some have made me cry they are so good)

hellowoso I squeal when I see her update on her imagines book. Her writing is just *chef's kiss* they are so cute and fluffy and never fail to put a smile on my face.

JulienRIGGB and JMGBRIGGB both amazing writers with unreal story ideas and look forward to where they bring their stories

jessieflemingo well I have no words for her books. Not going to lie I nearly dropped my phone when I saw she had released a double update on her books. An incredible writer and her writing always keeps me on the edge of my seat.

IsJustMeAndYou recently released a new book and I'm already in love with it and it's only like 3 chapters in at the moment.

alexhendo2907 gotta mention their books. Always look forward to their next chapter.

nicoletmorgan love her books. So funny and I always enjoy reading them. (No dying!! I need the next update 😂)

Honestly there is so many more that if I were list everyone I would be here for like infinity. But seeing as there is so much negativity going around with the virus and everything try to do something good for someone else.

I appreciate everyone one of these writers for showing us their own content and allow me to escape from the real world just for a bit.

So pass on the positive vibes. Go to one of your favourite writers and send them a message and tell them how much you like their books. Leave a comment on the last book you read. Do anything because comments and messages like that (if they are anything like me) will definitely make their day.

So everyone stay safe be kind to each other and I hope you have a good day.

Peace!!