Cute Accent pt.3

Does anyone actually like these? Or do they prefer when I just do normal imagines and not like these ones? Anyways I hope you enjoy!!!

"So you actually enjoy this?" Eliza asks but I don't take my eyes off the game. "Yeah I've always liked soccer growing up but stopped playing when I got into acting" I nod. "She was really good though. We have a load of trophies at home that she won" Alycia smiles. "Yeah cause you got all the girly genes and I just got all the athletic genes" I tease. We all laugh before I focus back on the game.

It's the US's corner and I smile as I watch Tierna step up to take it. "Oh it's your girl!" Eliza squeals but I quickly shush her as I watch on the edge of my seat. The crowd quieten as the ref blows his whistle. Tierna swings the ball in and one of her teammates heads the ball past the England goalie and into the net.

I can't help but jump out of my seat and throw my hands up and cheer as I watch Tierna celebrate the goal with her team. As they jog back to their own half I can see Tierna look up in my direction and I can't help but blush. But I'm quickly snapped out of it by Alycia and Eliza beside me, "Awwwwwww" "That's so cute!" I pout as I sit down crossing my arms, "Shut up". They both laugh at me before continuing to watch the game.

The rest of the game included me trying to explain to the two of them how the game works and both of them being very shocked on how physical the game was as a shouting match breaks out between Lucy Bronze and Alex Morgan over a questionable tackle. Most of the game I focus on Tierna who has an amazing game cleaning up and not letting any English players through. The game ends in the US's favour as the ref blows his whistles ending the match at 3-1.

We wait in our seats for a bit before a security guard comes and escorts us down to the field to meet the team. Tierna's back is to me as she is talking to her teammate Casey Short. I grin as I creep up behind her holding a finger to my lip when Casey sees me hoping she'll stay quiet. Thankfully she does and I jump onto the redhead's back making her stumble but catch my legs as she regains her balance. "Nice assist Red" I giggle as she realises who I am. She smiles and hooks her arms under my legs securing me, "Thanks Lil".

She stares at me over her shoulder while I smile back. But we're interrupted by a cough making us look up to see Casey, Eliza and Alycia all smirking at us. I hide my face in her neck before she slowly lowers back down to my feet. I cough hoping the blush will die down from my cheeks, "Uh T this is Eliza and my sister Alycia".

Tierna shuffles awkwardly before giving a shy wave, "It um nice to meet you". Alycia smiles, "Nice to meet the girl that has my little sister so flustered". My face heats up while Tierna grins at me, "Aly!" She shrugs before kissing my forehead, "Sorry Flower". Tierna tilts her head at me, "Flower?" I can't help but smile at Alycia's longtime nickname for me and I nod, "Yeah she calls me Flower because she loves flowers and because my name is Lillie like the flower". Eliza steps in, "I swear you will not find a cuter siblings. They're just adorable together".

Before I can say anything else I'm tackled to the ground by a blonde psycho, "Lillie!" I groan as I look up at the smiling face above me, "Hey Sonnett". Lindsey nudges her with her foot, "Get off of her you weirdo". Sonnett pouts but complies getting up. I hold a hand up, "Little help?" Tierna immediate grabs my hand pulling me up but with a bit too much force making me stumble into her making her catch me in a hug. Neither of us move as we just enjoy staying like this for a bit before I back up with a grin and a wink, "Thanks for the hand". A light blush dusts her face as she smiles, "Anytime".

Already feeling everyone's eyes on us I turn to the rest of the team pointing out my sister and Eliza making everyone turn and gasp. "Oh my god! It's Commander Lexa. And Clarke! Together!" Sonnett squeals giddily. Ashlyn bounces on her feet, "Clexa!" The two both chuckle as they start to talk to the soccer players while Tierna and I hang at the back.