Charmed - Christen Press daughter

Because I go back to school today here something to brighten up your day hopefully. Hope you enjoy!!!

"Momma please I'm tired!" Isabella whines while rubbing her eyes. I shake my head, "So is Momma. Besides your a big girl now, you need to get use to walking by yourself. I can't always carry you Bella". She tries to give me her puppy dog eyes but I shake my head at her again, "It's not going to work Bella".

She huffs and crosses her arms and stomps away. Kelley rocks up beside me while I rub my temples, "I don't know why you bother". I look at her, "What do you mean?" she shakes her head, "What I mean is that little girl has the team wrapped around her little finger but there is one person that could never say no to that kid". I'm about to ask her what she's talking about but Isabella's giggles catch my attention.

I turn to see Bella giggle while Tobin lifts her up in her arms. Bella smiles before wrapping her small arms around her neck and resting her head on her shoulder closing her eyes. Admittedly I melted at the sight of the two together and smile at the two. Kelley chuckles, "I'm telling you Pressy your kid has Tobin wrapped around her finger".

I roll my eyes, "It's one time Kels. Besides what's the worst that could happen". Kelley smirks and shrugs walking to the bus, "Guess we'll see won't we?"

~~~

"Momma! Momma! Momma!" Isabella yells as she runs up to me. I smile and scoop her up in my arms tickling her tummy, "What's up Love Bug?" She gives me her big toothy smile as she quickly pats my shoulders, "Can we go get ice cream?" I frown and look at the time, "I don't think so. Not today Bug." Her smile drops and she frowns while squirming in my arms a bit, "But Momma!"

I shake my head, "Sorry bug but you know I don't like you having ice cream close to bedtime". She lets out a small "humpf" before patting my shoulders to let her down before running off towards Mal and the other youngin's.

"I will never understand how you could say no to that little angel" Julie chuckles, "I would cave at the first sight of her puppy eyes". I laugh as an arm wraps around my shoulder. "Well she does take after her mother. She's an adorable little bean" Pinoe smiles. I smile brightly, "She's my little mini me".

"Hey! Get back here!"

We all watch as Bella runs across the field while a wet Sonnett chases her. "Run Speedy run!" Lindsey shouts which makes Sonnett stop and turn on the blonde, "How are you on her side?" Isabella giggles as she makes it to me while Lindsey shrugs, "She's cuter duh". Sonnett gasps and holds her hand over her heart in mock hurt, "How- actually nevermind your right".

Ash walks up beside me and tousles Isabella's hair making her giggle again, "Yep just like her mother".

~~~

I knock on the door and wait a minute before it opens again revealing Alex, "Hey Christen what's up?" I crane my head to the side trying to look past her, "I was wondering if Bella's here. She said she wanted to play with Tobin". But she shakes her head sideways, "No I think they went out with the youngsters but they should be back soon".

I nod, "Okay thanks Alex. See ya later". She smiles, "Bye Pressy". I start to walk back to my room but stop when I hear people coming towards me, "Hi Chris!" I turn with a smile but quickly frown as I see them, "Hey guys. Did you get ice cream?" Isabella tries to hide behind Tobin's legs and hides her ice cream covered face. I sigh, "Bella I thought I told you no ice cream today. You know I don't like you eating this close to bedtime".