Emotional - Julie Ertz

If there was one thing you could say about Y/n L/n, it was that she was extremely bubbly and emotional. Everyone knew since her first call up to the national team that Y/n was this innocent and soft little being that had to be protected. She reminded everyone of a new born puppy she's been told on more than one occasion with her hyperactive energy and adorable clueless nature.

So they were extremely surprised to see Y/n turn into this aggressive bulldozer of a player when she stepped onto a pitch. It was like on the field she was a completely different person. Her and Kelley wreaked havoc on opposition players as they tanked their way through them dominating the right side of the field. And with her being smaller than Kelley (which is hard) it had earned her the name of mighty mouse among the team and fans.

This team had a thing for animal nicknames it seemed

But that's how she attracted the attention of one Julie Johnson. She loved how Y/n was this cute ball of fluff but then be able to plough through a team no problem. She loved her soft side which just made her even more adorable in her eyes. She found it funny how the tiny player could scare the shit out of some international players but then break down turning into a big ball of mush at the simplest things.

Right now was one of those moments

The two were in their shared house in Chicago on one of their rare days off. Deciding to spend the day having a lazy day inside the house, which led to cuddles on the couch in front of the TV watching movie after movie.

Julie was focused on the movie Marley and Me when a sniffle distracted her from the film. She looked down at her chest where Y/n was cuddling into her shirt, tears streaming down her face as she watched the TV. "Awe love bug what's wrong?" Julie coos as she picks her up and sits her down on her lap.

She sniffles and mumbles something shoving her face into Julie's neck. "What was that love?" Julie asks turning down the volume on the movie leaving the room quiet, the light from the TV illuminating the dark room. "I can't believe they had to put Marley down!" Y/n cries into her shoulder.

Julie rubs circle on her back trying to calm down the girl in tears, "Awe it's okay love". Y/n looks up from her shoulder to see the blonde trying to stifle her laughs, "Stop laughing at me!" Julie finally breaks and bursts out laughing, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry but you do know it's only a movie right?"

Y/n pouts, "But it's so sad!" "That it is Love bug" Julie says kissing her forehead. Y/n rests her head on Julie's shoulder playing with her fingers, "We should get a dog". Julie just hums in response eyes locked in the TV.

Y/n moved to straddle Julie's legs blocking her view of the TV, "Julie". "Y/n". Y/n rolled her eyes at the midfielder, "Can we get a dog?" Julie slips her hands underneath Y/n's shirt landing on her hips, "I don't know Y/n". "Pleaseeeee JJ! Imagine how fun it would be with a small doggo running around" Y/n begs. Julie think for a minute before sighing, "I'll think about it".

Y/n squeals before leaning in for a kiss, "Thank youuu!". "Your lucky I love you" Julie murmurs looking up at the woman in her lap. "Yes I am" Y/n whispers before going in for another kiss.

"I love you Y/n Ertz"

"I love you too Julie Ertz"

They sit there getting lost in each other in this moment of pure bliss the movie long forgotten playing in the background.

XXX

"Y/N!" "I'm in the living room!" A few minutes later Julie walks into the living room with a box. "What do you have there?" Y/n asks as Julie sits on the couch handing the box to her.

"Open it and find out" Julie smiles at her. Y/n raises an eyebrow at her as she cautiously opens the box. She gasps as she opened the box and sees a small dog staring up at her with a small bark, "Oh my god he's amazing!".

"Well I thought about it and I guess I wouldn't mind having a dog running around. Especially if it makes you this happy" Julie smiles. Y/n grins and leans over to kiss Julie, "I love him thank you!". "I can think of a way to thank me" Julie smirks. Y/n giggles as kisses her again but this time they are interrupted by an attack of licks. Y/n chuckles, "I love you too bud".

"What are you going to name him?" Julie's questions wrapping an arm around Y/n. She thinks for a minute before she shouts out her answer.

"Stitch!"

"Why stitch?"

"Because he's FLUFFY!"

Hey guys! This was requested so I hope it was good even if it was a short one. Also Disney reference at the end for anyone who cares 😂 (stitch is the best anyone can fight me on this). Anyway I hope you enjoyed feel free to comment or send me requests for imagines. Until next time, bye!!