Mine - Leah Williamson

Once the whistle blew I ran to the closest person who happens to be Viv and jump up on her as she catches me in a hug. "We did it!" I scream pumping my fist in the air estatic we had won. "Champions!" Viv screams dropping me back onto my feet. We both share a look before running off to who we really want to celebrate with.

Viv runs for Lisa while I look around the field for my girlfriend. I see her by the halfway line hugging Jordan. But it seems she has the same idea as when she pulls away from Jordan she starts to look around before her eyes land on me.

I smile at her before running towards her as she does the same. She launches herself at me but I catch her and spin her around as she squeals. "We did it!" She shouts as she hugs me tight. Before I have the chance to answer Jordan jumps on top of us followed by the rest of the team. But I was focused on the woman smiling in my arms.

The rest of it was a blur as there was a lot of celebrating and chanting. After we had raised the cup and taking numerous pictures with various different people, we all went around to the fans. We were near the end when Leah suddenly stopped and looked around the stadium. I excuse myself from the group of girls I was talking to in favour of checking up on my girlfriend.

"Are you okay?" I ask giving her hand a gentle squeeze. Her eyes gloss over as she looks around and nods her head. "Its just...this is always what I wanted to do". I smile and pat her head, "You did it!" She sniffs and pulls me into a hug. I kiss her temple and hold her close as she sway slightly.

Once we calm down a bit we go back to the fans and take more pictures and sign more stuff. Leah continues on into the dressing room while I get stopped for an interview. But the interview was promptly stopped by Daan coming with a bottle and spraying me with it. I grab her wiping my face in her jersey before letting her get back to the celebrations in the dressing room.

When I walk into the dressing room I was met with everyone dancing and jumping around before Leah stumbled over to me. I catch her around the waist, "Careful now! Don't want you getting hurt before we can even celebrate". She just grins before leaning in and kissing me.

Before we were rudely interrupted

"Oi! Get a room would ya?" Lisa shouts at us hitting the back of my head. I roll my eyes and shoves her towards Viv, "Oh go snog your girlfriend and let me worry about mine". She scoffs before skipping off to Viv. "Everyone get ready! We're going clubbing!" Beth shouts as she standing on a table.

"I guess we're going out" I whisper in her ear before kissing underneath it. I smirk as I feel her shiver against me. "And then your mine when we get home" I say so low only she could hear and she lets out a small gasp.

Tonight's going to be fun

............

"3...2...1...Go!"

I pick up the shot and down it before slamming it down on the table. I throw my hands up as Daan and Beth both groan, "Sucks to suck ladies!" Daan snorts while Beth hits the back of her head and I roll my eyes but giggle, "God Daan".

Daan's face hardens as she looks before me, "You might wanna turn around". I scrunch up my face at her not knowing what she's talking about when I turn around and clench my fist. I could see Leah dancing with Jordan and a few of the others but this one guy came up behind Leah and started dancing into her. I grit my teeth when I see the guy pull Leah back into him.

I relax slightly when I see Leah pull away and start talking to him, clearly telling him to piss right off. But obviously the guy didn't get a clue as he pulls Leah back into him against his chest. I let out a growl as I see his hands wander down to her ass. I down one last shot before I stalk over vaguely aware of Beth sighing, "She's gonna kill him".

Leah is able to push him back and he goes to try again when I slip behind Leah and wrap her arms around her waist and kiss her neck. I smirk as she relaxes back into me when she realises it was me before I glare at the guy watching us, "Everything okay over here?"

The guy shrugs, "Nothing much just about to-". But I narrow my eyes at him again, "I wasn't talking to you dickwad". I look down at Leah, "You okay?" She nods and smile at me, "Yeah but he wouldn't take no for an answer". I nod and kiss her cheek before gently guiding her behind me and standing up tall to the guy who's shoulders seemed to slump when he saw me stand to my fill height so we were now the same height.

"I would appreciate it if you would leave my girlfriend alone" I cross my arms staring him down. He scoffs, "Like I believe that. Just because she doesn't want me talking to her doesn't mean you have to fake being gay".

I let out a dark chuckle before I quickly grab the front of his shirt pulling him in close so we're nose to nose. "Listen here buddy. You have to learn that when a woman says "no" it fucking means no. And before you leave here thinking your god's gift to women, just remember this. I can please her ten times better than you ever can with your pathetic little package. And that's just with my fingers. Now get the fuck out of here before I decide to show you how quick I can deck you" I snarl into his ear so only he can hear.

Not seeming so tough now he give me a weak glare before scampering off leaving us alone. "Jesus Y/n what did you say to him?" Jordan laughs as we watch the guy nearly face plant as he tries to get away from us as quick as possible. I just shrug wrapping my arms back around my girlfriend. "What did you say to him?" Leah asking whispering in my ear as the others go back to dancing. I start to place light kisses up the side of her neck, "Just how your mine and if he knew what was good for him, he would leave you alone".

My noses trailed up the side of her neck under it ends up behind her ear, "I might have to show everyone who you belong too. Can't have everyone thinking they have a chance with you". I bite her earlobe and smirk as I can feel her shift underneath me and her breathing gets heavier. I guess she can't handle it anymore as she says a quick goodbye to Jordan before she grabs my wrist and drags me out of the club.

"Let's get out of here".

Sorry of this is shit :/ It was kinda rushed but I hope you liked it!!!