First Time

"Ugh." He wakes up holding is head, looking at the ceiling of the room.

"You're awake." The voice startled him. He looks at the owner of the voice and instantly sit himself up.

"What?" He mumbled to himself. He looks at the man who is sitting on the couch just beside the bed wearing just a bath robe and sipping a cup of....coffee?, he assumes since the coffee fragrant is strong in the room.

"How is your ass?" The straightforward question comes out of the man in front of him. He quickly grabs his ass and the pain pang upon him. He flinches and of course it shows on his face.

The man smirks. "Still numb huh. It's your first time after all."

His face flushes red.

"What actually happened?" He asked and shocked himself when his voice comes out hoarse. Has he been shouting all night? Or, this is just the aftermath of drinking so much.

"You don't remember anything?" He shakes his head. Nothing comes out when he try to remember.

The man sigh. "Whatever. Sleep a little more. I will get some painkillers for you. Eat them after you wake up and you can go." Said the man in the white robe and turns his heel out of the room.

'Did I really have sex with him? Oh, my virgin ass.' Tee cups his face.

'How is this actually happened?'

'Why can't I remember anything?'

'And why him?'

That's when an alarm rings and Tee fetches his cell phone from the pocket of his jeans on the floor.

"Oh fuck, it's hurt." He slumps on the floor, his ass throbbing in pain.

He looks at his cell phone.

"I'm going to be late to class."

"Okay Tee, calm down. Let's just get out of here and think about everything else later."

Tee retrieves all of his clothes on the floor and wears them. The man must have clean him after the 'not-in-Tee-memory' sex last night since Tee is pretty clean.

Every moves hurt like hell but he tried to absorb every pain and dress himself.