Wrapping Presents || CtC 14

(Word count: 208

IDEA Guys bonding, because I haven't written about them yet despite the fact I watch all three of them! A bit short but I was a bit cut for time so enjoy!)

"Help. Help."

Bdubs looked over his shoulder and groaned. "Keralis, no."

"I need help. Call the ambulance."

"It isn't my fault that you decided to wrap yourself in green wrapping paper."

"It was Shashwamy! Blame Shashwamy!"

"What did I do?" Xisuma said innocently, calmly wrapping a present in red paper. He swatted away a torn piece of green wrapping paper.

"X..."

Keralis struggled in his tightly wrapped bonds. "I need actual help. I can't get out."

"You make a very nice present," X teased.

Bdubs threw an annoyed look at X and tore the wrapping paper with a bit of effort. "X, how tight did you make this?"

"I put at least three layers."

Keralis groaned. "Helllllp."

X hummed a little song under his breath, ignoring his friends and continuing to wrap presents. "How's the unwrapping going?"

Keralis muttered something under his breath. Bdubs chose not to repeat it.

Bdubs finally tore the last layer of wrapping paper. Keralis shook off the paper and glared at X. "Seriously?"

X shrugged. "That's why you don't take a nap here."

"O-oh, so now I can't take a nap? I'm tired!"

Bdubs groaned under his breath and hid his face in his hands as X and Keralis continued their argument.