Chapter 1

My alarm went off and I turned on my phone to text Logan. I am supposed to meet Logan today for his vlog, I didn't know what he was planning but he did mention something about the Why Don't We boys?

-TEXT CONVO WITH LOGAN-

L: Hey lil sis! So we'll meet at my apartment at 1.30p.m. Oh, and the Why Don't We boys are coming too. Wear something casual and I'll see you later!

Y/N: ok see you later!

-END OF TEXT CONVO-

I put my phone down and started to get ready. I showered and changed into some casual clothes and put on some make up. I bought some breakfast and walked to a nearby Starbucks to get my morning coffee as usual. I ordered my drink and waited for it to be ready when I felt like someone was looking at me... I looked around and saw 5 boys sitting at a table but my eyes eventually met a pair of gorgeous hazel eyes. I couldn't help but stare and he looked back at me as well.

-Y/N'S THOUGHTS-

DAMN HE'S CUTE!

I snapped out of my thoughts when my name was called. I walked towards the counter to collect my coffee while I was looking at my phone when I accidentally crashed into someone. I looked up and saw that it was that cute boy that was looking at me

??: I'm so sorry! Are you okay?

Y/N: It's my fault, I'm sorry... I wasn't looking at where I was walking

??: It's alright. By the way, you look like a pretty cool person. Do you mind if I have you number and we could hang out soon?

Y/N: yeah sure!

*Y/N takes Jonah's phone and typed in her number and labelled it as Y/N ^_^*

??: Y/N, sounds familiar. I'm Jonah Marais

Y/N: oh its a common name in Ohio. Anyways, I've got to go, text me later

Jo: Sure! Bye!