Chapter 38

-TIME SKIP TO MORNING-

Y/N rubbed her eyes and checked the time, 7.30AM. She slowly got out of her bunk and went to the pantry to get breakfast. While she was getting up, she woke Zach since he was sleeping in the bunk below hers.

Z: Why are you up so early

Y/N: Nothing much, I guess I'm just hungry

Z: Oh ok, anyway you'll have backstage passes to the show tonight and if you don't mind please help us when we come in to change.

Y/N: Sure, I should help out since I'm joining you guys

Ja: AHHHHHHHH IT'S A NEW DAY

D: SHUT UP JACK GOD

Jo: SOMEONE GET ME MY COFFEE PLEASEEE

C: I MISS CHRISTINA!!

Y/N: Um... what the heck just happened

Z: We are like that everyday just that when there's a girl over we behave ourselves but since your my girlfriend and their best friend... Technically we don't need to be so formal right??

Y/N: Yea but I didn't expect this behavior from you guy-

Jo: BOOOOO

Y/N: AHHHH WHAT THE HECK JONAH why did u have to do that...

Jo: HEHE you have to bear with us till tour is over :)

Y/N: Sadly yea

Z: You love us

Y/N: Unfortunately I do

Z: Heyyyyy

D: Anyway guys, let's go and get breakfast, then we have to head for an interview then go to the venue for soundcheck.

(OK so I noticed I said they were going to a hotel but forget about that cuz honestly they dont do that if they've got the bus so ye just imagine their hotel is the bus)

The bus was parked near a restaurant and they got off to get food. They each ordered their food and sat at a table and ate while talking. After eating, they went back to their bus and the bus drove them to the place where the interview was. It was a half an hour long interview so Y/N just sat at the side and used her phone while waiting for the boys to finish. Every time they had a break, Zach would stretch and run over to Y/N to give her a hug and a kiss on her cheek.

Jo: You guys are so cute

Y/N blushed and they went back to their positions and finished the interview. Immediately after that, Zach ran to Y/N who was already standing by the door waiting for them to leave and held her hands. They all left the place and boarded their bus again, now heading to the venue.