Chapter 32

-TIME SKIP TO NEXT MORNING-

Y/N woke up to Zach playing with her hair

Z: Good morning beautiful! Your first surprise is today, you ready?

Y/N: Obviously not? I have zero clue what may happen

Z: It's good I promise

Y/N: Ok what time is it?

Z: umm 9am

Y/N: Can we cuddle until 10 please?

Z: Sure

Zach wrapped his arms around Y/N's waist and pulled her closer while talking to her about her life and how the band is going

Y/N: I'm going to miss you so much, the tour is so long

Z: Same, but I think its time for the surprise. Come on get up and go get ready

Zach called the boys to set things up downstairs while he waited for Y/N to get ready. Once she came out from the bathroom, Zach put on a blindfold and carried her on his back down the stairs. He quickly put her down just in front of the boys. Zach then took his board and turned around like the other boys, back facing Y/N so she couldn't see what was on each board until she turned them around.
Z: Y/N when you remove your blindfold, you start turning us around from Jonah and start reading the words on the board.
Y/N Followed what Zach said and turned Jonah around. Jonah looked at her with a sneaky smile and his board read "welcome".
She continued and turned Daniel around, he smiled and his board read "to".
She walked to corbyn and they all just smiled at her the same way and corbyn's board read "8".
She turned Jack and his board said "letters".
Y/N started to get where this was going and had tears in her eyes when she turned Zach around. His board wrote "tour" and he held up his phone, showing an email which I then read "welcome Y/N on tour with the Why Don't We boys! There are rules that you will have to follow and the boys will bring you on a tour on the bus. Enjoy this trip and welcome onboard! Yours sincerely, Why Don't We Management"
Y/N: OMG REALLY ZACH??
Z: Of course baby, I wouldnt want to leave you alone at home especially on your birthday plus I can't live without you for that long so I decided to ask the management for permission to bring you with us.
Y/N: OMG thank you baby, you're the best! This is everything I could ever ask for
Y/N say as she hugged Zach then the rest of the boys, thanking them a thousand times each
Z: you still have one more surprise tomorrow but for now, go pack up your things as we have to leave at midnight. I'll help you, let's go
B: We are going out to get lunch, want us to help you pack?
Y/N: yes please I'm starving
The boys left, so Zach and Y/N went back to their room to help Y/N pack for the 3 months tour.
Y/N: I can't believe I got so lucky to have someone like you
Z: back to you😉
He winked as he booped Y/N's nose

A/n: I wrote this on my phone so there's a higher chance of error but hopefully it's still logical till this point of the story. Enjoy!