Chapter 25

When Zach and Y/N reached home, Zach quietly carried her to his room without waking up the others and laid her down on her bed, he sat next to her and kissed her forehead before saying goodnight and going to the toilet to change. After he changed he realized Y/N still had a full face of makeup and was still in her dress. He didn't know how to deal with that and he didn't want to disturb anyone else as it was already late at night, so he tried...

-ZACH'S POV-

Ok so how do I remove makeup? I look on her table and see a bottle that looks very different from the rest labelled 'Makeup remover', right... of course you remove makeup with makeup remover... I continued looking on the table until I found some cotton pads which I assume is used to clean off the makeup with the remover? I damp the cotton pad with the makeup remover and tried wiping it on her face. The makeup came off so I continued to clean until there was no makeup left. I noticed that her dress looked very uncomfortable and I don't want her to think of me as a freak so I'll leave that. I threw away the cotton pads and grabbed a spare pillow and a blanket and got ready to sleep on the floor when Y/N holds onto my wrist...

Y/N: Don't leave, come sleep on the bed, it's yours anyway.

Z: I'm sorry I woke you up, also I helped you removed your makeup but you may want to change out of that dress before you sleep

Y/N: I know, I was awake since you brought me up here, thank you so much. I'm going to go change now

Z: Wow I struggled helping you yet you were actually just faking it the whole time

Y/N: sorryyyy but I had to know what you would do since you like me so much hm?

Z: fine. you've got a point, now go get changed and go sleep

I said as I lay down on a small portion of the bed. Soon I heard Y/N coming out from the toilet with a hoodie on and some shorts. She lay down on the bed and said

Y/N: Come on move in more, I don't bite

Z: I just wanted to give you your personal space but since you asked

I moved in closer to the center to the point we were so close next to each other.

Z: Goodnight princess

Y/N: Goodnight Zach

-END OF POV-

-Y/N'S POV-

I chuckled at the nickname Zach gave me and slowly drifted to sleep. When I was about to fall asleep, I felt a pair of warm hands on my waist, pulling me closer to them. Then I fell asleep cuddling Zach.

-END OF POV-

A/N: and again I'm writing this chapter at 3am. I was out the whole day and I didn't get to post any and since I am not tired, here I am writing this but I hope it even makes sense at all