Chapter 20

Hours passed and the boys and Amanda were passed out of the floor since it was already 1AM, but Zach was still awake and pacing around the hospital floor. He was so worried for Y/N and all he wanted to do was hear and see that Y/N is okay. Suddenly, a whole group of doctors walked out of the surgery room and Zach ran up to them, pulling on the doctor who he thinks is the main one.

Z: Doc how is Y/N? Please tell me she's ok

D: Yep she is fine now. Due to the impact of a truck hitting the car she was in, she not only hit her head hard but also glass shards went into her body but don't worry about that, we already made sure all the glass were removed. She is asleep due to the medicine we gave her but she'll be awake soon.

Z: Thank you doc, can we go in to see her?

D: not here, she'll be transferred to room 229 in a bit after the nurses attach some tubes to her.

Z: ok thanks doctor.

Zach ran up to the boys and Amanda and shook them awake and told them Y/N will be in room 229 soon so they all rushed there to wait to see Y/N. Minutes passed as everyone heard the room door open with nurses pulling a hospital bed into the room. Zach looked over and saw Y/N and he felt relieved but heartbroken at the same time. Once the nurses finish connecting the heart monitor to her, they left the room

Z: Do you guys mind going to get some food for all of us, I want to spend some time with Y/N alone..

B&A: Yea sure. Please call us if she wakes up

Then they left Zach alone in the room with Y/N

-ZACH'S POV-

I held onto Y/N's hands tightly and cried on the bed. It was my fault, I should have sent her there. None of this would have happened. I just patched up with you, please don't leave me...

-END OF POV-

-Y/N'S POV-

I heard many voices talking before all, well most left the room until I felt a squeeze on my hand. I heard that person crying but I cant remember why I'm here in the hospital I think?

-END OF POV-

Y/N squeezed Zach's hands and Zach's head shot up in shock before immediately pulling Y/N into a tight hug. But it felt weird... Y/N didn't hug back...