Chapter 8

I woke up in the morning to many texts from Zach

-TEXT CONVO WITH ZACH-

Z: Morning beautiful

Z: I still want to ask you the question...

Z: Hello??

Z: Well I guess you're still asleep...

Z: Please text me when you wake up

Y/N: Hey good morning Zach, what did you want to ask?

Z: Could you come over to the boys house and I'll ask you

Y/N: Sure... You're ok right?

Z: yep I think

Y/N: Ok give me some time and I'll make my way there

Y/N: Also, do I need to return you your hoodie?

Z: Nah it's fine you can keep it

-END OF TEXT CONVO-

You put your phone down and started getting ready. You showered and wore a crop top with jeans and sandals. You bought breakfast and Starbucks and headed for the boys' home. You got there and knocked on the door. Zach answered the door with a nervous expression, he was sweating and fidgeting with his fingers.

Y/N: Are you okay?! You look really nervous... Is the question that serious? You're scaring me now...

Z: yea... about the question... I don't know if im ready to ask you yet.

Y/N: it's okay! You can ask me when you feel ready. Do you mind if I come in to eat my breakfast and we can hang out later maybe?

Z: Of course you can come in and thanks so much for understanding

you walked in the house and sat at the dining table eating what you bought earlier on while the rest of the boys walk downstairs from their rooms to greet you. You gave them a hug each and continued your meal while watching them play games on their tv.

A/N: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO MAKE Y/N DO TO MAKE ZACH LIKE HER MORE LMAO! ALSO MY STORIES ARE FAMILY FRIENDLY SO YE