Chapter 2

I got home and received a text from an unknown number... I looked at my phone and texted the unknown number.

-TEXT CONVO WITH UNKNOWN-

??: Hi Y/N! It's Jonah from Starbucks just now.

Y/N: Oh hi Jonah!

Jo: You wanna hang out soon?

Y/N: Yeah sure but not today, I have plans. Maybe tomorrow?

Jo: Same, my band mates and I have things to do today. Tomorrow sounds good.

Y/N: ok so I'll text you tomorrow and we can maybe go to the mall together?

Jo: Yeah ok, gtg bye!

Y/N: Bye

-END OF TEXT CONVO-

I lay in bed scrolling through Instagram until I was around 1p.m. I went to the toilet to touch up my makeup and took a Grab to Logan's apartment. While I was on the car, I texted Logan that I was reaching soon. I paid the driver and got out of the car and was soon approached by the Logang for photos who is always waiting downstairs.

Y/N: sorry guys, I've got to go

I said as I push through the crowd, getting to Logan's apartment. I knocked on the door and someone opened it.

Y/N: I'm so sorry I'm late, there were so many fans asking for photos.

I looked up to see 5 cute boys standing at the door. I took a closer look and realized they are the ones I saw in Starbucks, including Jonah!

Y/N: Jonah?!

I ran up to hug him