Chapter 19

-AMANDA'S POV-

I was at the mall waiting for Y/N to arrive when I got a call from the hospital... I don't remember having an appointment so why are they calling me? I picked up and what I heard left me speechless... I quickly ran to my car and drove to the hospital panicking. When I reached, I went to the nurse to look for Y/N who apparently got into an accident.

A: WHERE IS Y/N?! WHERE IS Y/N Y/L/N?!

N: Y/N is in the surgery room but you'll have to wait outside for her. May I know your relationship with her and your name?

A: I'm Amanda, Y/N's best friend. You guys contacted me about her so I came.

N: ok, do you know anyone else related to her that you should inform?

A: Technically her mom but she's overseas and Y/N mentioned to me that she lives with the why don't we boys. I'll give them a call. Thanks, could you lead me to the surgery room so I could wait there?

N: absolutely this way

I followed the nurse with tears rolling out of my eyes uncontrollably as I look for Why Don't we's Instagram. I doubt they would respond to my DM but I'm going to try my best. I found their individual instagrams as well and I spammed all of them that they need to come to the hospital, for now I'll wait outside for Y/N...

-END OF POV-

-ZACH'S POV-

I was looking through Instagram when I saw many DMs from 1 particular girl so I decided to check it out (lets just pretend they don't have requests)

-TEXT CONVO WITH ??-

??: HEY

??: YOU NEED TO COME TO *** HOSPITAL NOW

??: PLEASE ANSWER TO THIS AND ASK THE BOYS TO CHECK THEIR DM TOO PLEASE I BEG YOU. THIS IS IMPORTANT

Z: What happened? Wait aren't you Y/N's best friend? Did something happen to Y/N?!

??: YES PLEASE COME NOW

-END OF TEXT CONVO-

I saw the dms and got worried so I alerted the boys

Z: GUYS! I just received a DM from Y/N's best friend to go to the hospital. Something happened to her...

B: WHAT?!

I grabbed the car keys and rushed to the car and heard the boys running behind me. I waited for them anxiously and started driving the moment they all got in. I sped to the hospital Amanda told me to go to and rushed to the counter.

Z: IM LOOKING FOR Y/N. Y/N Y/L/N. WHERE IS SHE

N: Sir calm down. Y/N is currently in the surgery room

Z: SURGERY?????!? WHAT HAPPENED

N: I think someone called Amanda can explain to you. This way please

We followed the nurse and turned a corner and saw Amanda sitting against the wall on the floor, devastated. I ran up to her and asked her what happened. She explained everything the doctors told her and that Y/N is doing well for now. We can visit her after the surgery. I felt... broken...

-END OF POV-