Chapter 34

-TIME SKIP TO MIDNIGHT-

Everyone was awake, calling their family telling them that they were going on tour, including Y/N. She was telling her mom how excited she was and how it was always her dream to tour around the world. Everyone said their goodbyes and ended the calls and started moving their luggage downstairs to the door, waiting for their tour bus to arrive so that they could load everything on the bus. After a while, the boys took their luggage and helped Y/N with hers to the bus and Jonah locked the door of the house after checking that everything inside is switched off.

Z: You ready?

Y/N: I have no idea what to expect cuz I've never been to more than 2 cities, especially on a bus. Plus there's another surprise tomorrow which I have absolutely no clue of.

Z: Calm down babe, you'll love it and I can promise that. Also, I know you've always wanted to travel the world so I'm bringing you on our first half of the tour, if you enjoy it, we can extend the time you tour with us. I'll do anything for you.

Y/N: Thank you so much for making my dreams come true. I love you.

Zach was shocked, he never heard those 8 letters come out from her mouth since they just started dating.

Y/N: I'm sorry, I just really wanted to say that I don't know why. Um I'm sorry for making it awkward

Y/N started panicking when Zach held her arm and said

Z: Hey Y/N, I love you too

They hugged.

B: Hey lovebirds, are yall getting in or nah. We gonna drive away without you guys if you continue your lovey shit.

Z: Haha okay okay we're coming

Zach held Y/N's hands and ran to the bus, letting her board first.