One

Naruko stared unblinking at the door infront of her. Knowing behind it would lead her to a sight she isn't sure she'll like.

Sighing, she pushed open the door, blinking confused as it wasn't locked and anyone could have walked in. "that baka" she muttered frustratedly as she made her way in the apartment. The room reeked of alcohol and strongly of old laundry. Walking towards the window she pulled away the curtains letting in some light, earning a groan from behind her.

Buried in blankets and boxes of take-outs she could hardly make out the silver hair sticking out of it. Growling she summoned her shadow clones, atleast twelve of them.

"Alright, start cleaning" she ordered and the twelve clones began to work. The blond walked towards the sleeping figure, before yanking the blanket off him. The man, having been in the dark for too long, covered his eyes when the light hit his face. When his eyesight had adjusted to the brightness he was met with the blank stare of his student.

"Yo Naruko! When did you get back?" he asked attempting to smile. It happened too fast for him to comprehend, one moment he was lying on his back in the couch, the next he was pulled up to his feet, three clones dragging him to the bathroom, the Narukos quickly stripped him leaving him only in his mask(keeping their eyes tightly closed when they stripped off his boxers) before pushing him to the tub full of cold water.

The original Naruko scrubbed him off the dirt and filth that had formed on his body, his once pale skin now turning an unpleasant red. Kakashi tried to open his mouth to speak to her, but one nasty glare shut him up, forcing himself to bite his tounge.

Ten minutes of painful scrubbing later the Narukos left him alone in the bathroom.

"Wash yourself" one of them ordered.

Kakashi figured he better do what he was told or else there will be price to pay. Ripping off his wet mask to reveal his face he reached for a soap and began to clean his face.

Twenty minutes later a now bathed and nice smelling Kakashi got out of the tub, a hand towel covering his face and a loose towel wrapped around his waist, as he made his way towards the door it was suddenly flung open to reveal Naruko(or was it a clone?) who grabbed his arm and dragged him towards his now well cleaned spotless shiny bedroom, where new clothes were waiting for him in his bed.

The sheets of his bed were replaced with new ones and so were the duvets and pillow cases.

"Naru--" he began only to be cutt off.

"---Get dressed"

Naruko(or the clone?) left him and slammed the door shut making him flinch. She's angry--no, furious. She's furious at him. But why? What could he had done to make her so mad?

Deciding to gain his answers later he put on his clothes and mask before leaving his room. Where, three clones latched onto him and half dragged-half carried him to the kitchen where another Naruko(this one he assumed to be the original) was waiting for him.

A bowl of hot rice and a plate of steamed fish set on the table and a cup of water.

Kakashi couldn't remember when was the last time he had a proper meal, or the last time he smelled nice, or the last time his home looked like a proper home and not a pigsty. Sitting down on the chair he reached to pull down his mask, the Narukos all went to the living room to let him eat in peace.

Pulling down his mask, Kakashi quickly ate, his hunger getting the better of him.

In less then five minutes he was done. Pulling up his mask, Naruko(the original one) came back, having had dispelled her clones minutes ago.