Nine

A/N: Image of Pakkun

Warning: Long chapter

**

"Kakashi I'm fine let me back up!" Naruko groaned as Kakashi wouldn't let her leave his bed. She just wanted to take a shower, then eat and then train with Kakashi and his ninken.

Kakashi lightly pushed Naruko back under the covers as he sat on the edge of the bed. "No no, y-you're tired, Naruko and It's my foult. Let me take care of you, we can train tomorrow...You need to rest first,  just stay in bed I'll make breakfast for you" tucking her in bed and looked at her pleadingly in the eye as she smacked his hand away.

Last night, Naru had woken up to a loud horrified scream. She had bursted into Kakashi's room to find him withering and hyperventilating, screaming in anguish. Whispering a silent preyer she held him tightly, whispering comforts in his ear. When he had calmed down she stayed in bed with him again and did not let him go.

"I"m fine Kakashi" Naru grunted as she tossed the cover to his frame. "I'm a kunoichi. I didn't lose much sleep and I can last the day. I'm pretty sure I know my body better then you Kakashi, let me up and out" Naruko bit back her growl when he pushed her back down and wrapped her back up. "Kakashi!" she growled irritated.

"No! Now sleep!" Kakashi ordered as he pointed a finger at her sternly.

The girl just glared at him as she sat up after he pushed her down. "Fine! If you are going to be that stubborn, then I'll rest when your pack captures me" a devious smile touched her lips.

"W-wait...wh-what?!" Kakashi didn't had time to lunge at Naru as she dissapeared from his bed and felt the morning breeze on his shoulder as his window was left open. "Damn it, Naruko! Get back here!" Kakashi yelled and jumped out the window already drew blood and flew through the hand signs to summon his pack.

Ordering at once: "Spread wide and hunt down that damn blond woman. She needs rest, report to my clones and have them dispel once you have found the REAL her!" creating a shadow clone  for each ninken before he set off with Pakkun.

The dogs all barked in understanding as they fanned out in diffirent directions to hunt down Naruko.

"You are not wearing a shirt Kakashi" Pakkun pointed out looking at Kakashi and chuckling in amusement. 

Kakashi just had his mask, and grey sweatpants. The copy-nin wasn't even wearing shoes for that matter.

Kakashi resisted the urge to glare at his hound. "So? Naruko isn't fairing any better then I am. If I am correct, all she is wearing is a sports bra and pajama shorts, she also isn't wearing socks, and her hair isn't even tied up"

It took a moment for what he said to register in his mind. Once it did however Kakashi let out a growl. "That little--running around Konoha looking like THAT! I'll have her chained to my bed all day!"

Pakkun sniggered. His master was such an idiot sometimes. He should choose his words more carefuly or else people might get the wrong idea

**

Naru  watched carefully as she sent out the same amount of clones Kakashi did and had  them each follow a clone while she shadowed the original. She was tempted to go home and sleep but she wanted to see Kakashi work alongside his pack. Yesterday, the pack had told her how much they missed being with Kakashi, and that  he didn't smell like the leader they remembered.

Naru felt sympthatetic and promised the nin-dogs she would help their master get better.

Naru repressed a smirk as four of her clones were captured by a clone of Kakashi and his ninken. She would have to admit that Kakashi and his pack had great teamwork skills despite not being in action together for a long time.