Ten

"Mou, Kakashi, I want to get up let go of me!" Naruko struggled against the protesting copy-nin as she tried for the seventh time to get out of the bed.

Kakashi held onto Naruko tightly and dragged her back to his frame as he mock-scolded. "Now, now Naru-chan, it's too early to be moving around"

Naru whacked Kakashi over the head and glared at him. "It's 3pm Kakashi! We've missed lunch and I'm starving! Now let me go!" she growled, only to yelp when she felt a sharp sting on her bum, and eyed Kakashi strangely. "D-did you just...." she questioned suspiciously. She reached behind to caress her butt, which was still tingling from the spank.

"Did I what? Naruko?" Kakashi innocently asked.

"YOU JUST SPANKED ME, HATAKE!" Naruko growled at the now chortling Kakashi and pounced on top of him. "That's it you perverted scarecrow!" pinning the man beneath her and channeling chakra to the tips of her fingers before assaulting Kakashi's side.

Kakashi stopped his laughing with a strangled surprise and tried his best to swat her fingers away from him. He failed miserably and whinned when Naruko laughed at him instead. "Na-Naruko..." He begged the blond above him and tried to get his breathing together.

"Submit to me Kakashi! Or suffer infinite tickling!" Naru teasingly thretenned and never saw the dark look that flashed across his features.

Something snapped within Kakashi when Naru muttered 'submit' and quickly rolled them around until he had her pinned beneath him, gripping on her wrists and bringing them above her head, straddling her hips. He panted down at the heaving blond and growled lightly. "I don't submit to anyone, Naruko"

Naruko's face flushed red, her eyes widened in surprise. "I-it was just a joke, Kakashi...G-got it? I was joking" she would admit that the man would listen, but she would never have dominancy over the Hatake. He would never give her that luxury. All those times she pulled him through the ringer, he did on his own free will and never because she forced him to. He could have quit anytime but didn't because he knew he needed help and not to be reined in. That was why he chose her to redeem him.

When she heard him growl again, Naruko tried to pull her hands free, but to no prevail.

"Kakashi...." Naru whinned and stoppes struggling against the stronger man. "You're hurting me..." she whispered as the Hatake's grip kept getting tighter. Naruko didn't know why, but she wasn't dealing with Kakashi, but something....deeper.

Kakashi's throat rumbled and he leaned to Naruko's neck. He hummed in delight. She smelt light...like peaches and cream on a warm summers day. 

"Naruko....if I remember correctly, we were reading Icha Icha together, I believe we are both perverts here not just I....that spanking was in order don't you think?"

Leaning back he saw her innocent blue orbs widen as her whiskered cheeks dusted a lovely pink. Kakashi chuckled and voiced sternly "Stay in my bed....I'm going to get us food" it was an order realy, he leant close and places his masked lips on her neck, nipping on it, before trailing more kisses up to her cheek and right below her lips.

Then dashing out of the room and closing the door behind him to get some food for the blond.

Naru stayed there, breathing heavily as she touched the spots where he had kissed, neck, cheek, below her mouth.

"Wh-who the hell was that?" she whispered almost afraid of the answer.

"That, Naruko, was his inner-wolf. And you cannot run from him"

Naruko bolted up right with wide embarrassed eyes as Pakkun sat still on the bed. "Oh my, you saw all that?"

Pakkun nodded.