Fourteen

Kakashi groaned as he sat up rubbing his lower back. "What is up with women in Konoha being so violent?" he questioned nobody in particular though he tensed when the current in the air was disrupted and he leaped back just in time to miss a drug laced dart.

"What the---"The Hatake's thoughts were cut short when his recovering nose picked up the scent of sleeping agents in the dart and leapt further back when several more were aimed his way.

Kakashi growled in annoyance. He had to get back to his little fox and make sure she was properly taken care of. He promised he would care for her and kami damned he would! Even if it costs him his last breath. "Come out!" Kakashi demanded into the shadows. His biological eye widened. "Sakura?"

A feminime giggle sounded as a body dropped. "Pretty little thing was stalking you Wolf-saiai so I did you a favour and took her out. Don't you think I deserve a reward?" Katsumi purred.

Kakashi glared at her. "What have you done to Sakura?"

The curvacious woman flipped her long brown hair with a dainty giggle. "I just saved you from a stalker-girl" the woman kicked Sakura's side earning a pained groan from the younger female. This action on made Kakashi stand on gaurd, making Katsumi pout. "Don't be like that my beloved wolf. Why not come drink with me as a celebration for getting rid of an eyesore? She's even more painful to look at than that fox brat"

Kakashi didn't want anyone but Naruko calling him Wolf and flexed his fingera but before he could do anything, he felt a sharp sting to his arm and looked down in shock.

Eyes--both biological and sharigan---wide as his senses dulled and he dropped to the ground with a 'thud', seeing only the pink of Sakura and the feet of his ex lover as she drew nearer. Before closing his eyes to the darkness the last Hatake muttered "Naruko....."

Katsumi smirked down at her beloved'd unconscious state. "Nice work. You are free to go now Karou" not even glancing at her former lover.

Karou looked pitifuly down at the Hatake's unconscious frame and looked at his ex lover. "You're not going to get away with this Katsumi. Lord Jiraiya's pupil will hunt you down. They say she goes far and beyond for her comrades, Sasuke Uchiha's proof of that when he almost went rouge and she brought him back" 

Katsumi scoffed and folded her arms.

"Don't sprout pathetic praises you fool. As if that slut can touch me. That little whore may had grown up but deep down she is still that same scared little girl desperate for attention. She wouldn't dare harm a civilian of the village she love so much unless she wants to face the punishment of the people and let all her hard work of earning their trust go to waste"

Glancing over at her former lover she said harshly. "You better leave now Karou. And not speak a word of this, if I find out you have then it will not be only your face that I ruin. Got it?"

The scarred man nodded in fear and ran off without a second glance.

He knew she was crazy and he loved that side of her in the bedroom, but never was she this crazy till they were humilliated publicly by Naruko.

Katsumi smirked and glanced down at her beloved. "Now for that celebration drink Wolf-saiai"

**

The beautiful blond kitsune lurched forward in shock as she gasped heavily for air.

The pack all huddled around Naruko as Pakkun tried to calm the hyperventilating blond before Kakashi got back. If he saw her like this, his wolf will take over again and punish them all. "Breath girl! Breath!" he barked at the blond.

"Ka....Kakashi! Wh-where's Kakashi?" Naruko panicked and winced in pain as she felt like something sharp and metalic had pierced her arm and she bit back a scream. Her entire body became limp afterwards and she passed out.

Pakkun and the pack began to worry. "What happened? She was fine before!" Biscuit let out a soft whine as he bit the covers and covered up the young blond.

Pakkun frowned. "No...it can't be...Unless Kakashi marked her somehow" he mused as he sniffed up and down Naruko's unconscious frame. Kakashi's scent was all over her, with a faint scent of Sasuke's, but the strongest of Kakashi's scent was coming from her neck. The ninken bit the collar of her shirt and pulled it down, only to release an enraged growl.

"THAT FOOL!"

Pakkun howled as he saw Kakashi's teeth marks on Naruko's flawless skin. The bite looked angry, and had yet to heal. Which was very odd for Naruko's case, they would've healed by now.

Why wasn't Kyuubi doing anything?

The pack all looked at the mark and whimpered. They had such an idiot master sometimes. Bull licked Naruko's cheek and grumbled low in his throat.

"I know, I know..." Pakkun looked at the largest dog.

"But the mark is still incomplete till the mating of the two. For now, it looks like our aloof Kakashi has marked his mate. Naruko won't like this one bit when she wakes up but I'll bet Kyuubi is having a blast. His container has finnaly been marked by a strong alpha"

Within Naruko the giant fox was smirking as he laid his head on his giant paws. Oh how right that pug was. Haha, just wait till his Kit accepted Kakashi and then shit will hit the ceiling! Kurama couldn't wait.