Velentines day special

Happy Valentines day!

**

L

She blinked in confusion. She flipped the sticky note and turned it upside down. Nothing else. Just one boring L. Nevertheless, she folded the sticky note and put in her pocket.

She had woken up realy late, must be a quorter to twelve, feeling realy strange. She felt something stuck to her forehead and when she peeled it off she was met with a yellow boring sticky note with one letter L written there. Nothing else.

She felt weirded out, but shrugged it off as nothing and went about her day, forgetting about the note until lunch.

**

K

Another sticky note. This one was umderneath her bowl of ramen. She had just about finnished her twenty ninth bowl of pork ramen when Ayame pointed out something stuck to the back of the bowl Naruko missed out. Another yellow sticky note, this one had a K on.

She pulled out her first sticky note and placed the two notes together. LK. "What the hell? This doesn't make any sense" she muttered.

**

O V

She found a sticky note on her forehead again when she woke up from her nap in the Hokage's office, where she was being Trained by Tsunade to be the sixth Hokage. This time the note had two letters. O and V.

L-V-K-O

Naruko frowned in confusion. Is she missing something?

L-K-O-V

L-O-V-K "To hell with this!" she raged before folding the notes neatly and placing them in her pocket. If this was a stupid prank to mess with her head she has to give credit to the prankster for being so stupid. This has got to be the stupidest prank ever.

**

I N

In? L-I-N-K-O-V

"Linkov? What are you doing dobe?" Sasuke peered over her shoulder to see better. Naruko groaned. "I've been receiving annonymous notes with letters and I've been trying to find a connection with them" she explains.

Sasuke snorted. "Yea good luck with that" he replies before pulling out something from his pocket. "What's that?"

"Happy Valentines day" was all Sasuke said before wrapping the blue and orange scarf around her neck and stole a kiss.

**

A spike of chakra, a deep growl, and a mental note to murder a certain Uchiha, he pulled out his sticky notes and pen.

**

E

"F-For you, Naruko-san" a tall, lean boy probably a chunin says shyly giving her a bundle of white roses. Naru looked up from her sticky note and smiled at the chunin, causing the boy to flush red.

"Arigatou" she says taking the roses.

**

L-O-V-E-

Where does the K fit in? Or the I and N?

Still that didn't stop the redness from spreading her face like wildfire.

**

A R U

"Arigatou Shino-kun" The blond smiles appreciatingly after recieving the small box of chocolates from the Aburame.Obviously store bought.  Shino merely nodded, saying a short 'Happy Valentines' before taking his leave.

**

I-L-O-V-R-

I-L-O-V-E-N-A-R-U-K-O

Her name! She smiles excitedly. Is it from Itachi? She never figured him to be a romantic. But she didn't see any crows all day.

**

You

No letters. One word. This sticky note was red.

I-L-O-V-E-you-N-A-R-U-K-O

"Ohhh!! Naruko! You have a secret admirer" Sakura squeeled, hearts in her eyes as her friend showed her the sticky notes she placed together in proper order.

Hinata smiles knowingly. Almost like she knew something they didn't. "I...wonder who they could be" she whispers, even though it was evident in her tone she wasn't wondering who it could be. Because she already knows.

Naruko and Sakura however, were too distracted to notice. A blush was evident in Naruko's face, even darker then the blush she got when Sasuke kissed her. That kiss didn't mean anything to her. But this....

She looked down at the sticky notes.

This means SOMETHING to her.

**

Naruko,

I have always watched you from afar. It realy pained me whenever I saw Sasuke being affectionate to you, but I feel a great relief whenever you show no interest to his actions whatsoever. But I do know you have a fondness for his older brother.

I am a lot closer to you then you think. I have watched you grow up from a little green genin to the beautiful woman you are. You are the bright sun that drives away my darkess, and I love you. I love everything about you.

Happy valentines day my fox, look up

And so she did. And she was met with the maskless handsome smiling face of--

"Kakashi-sensei? You--Mphff!" she was cut short when he pressed his lips to hers. Oh how he's waited so long to do this, now though it seems his long wait has come to an end. When his fox recovered from the surprise she closed her eyes and cupped his face, pulling him, if possible, closer. Much to her disaapointment the man pulled away as soon as she responded.

He smiled lovingly at her. Naruko blushed, for the third time that day. No wonder he wore that mask. "Y--You....you love me?" was what she stammered out. Kakashi merely chuckled. "Didn't you read my messege through sticky note? Or my letter?" he reminded.

Naruko blinked. "Is that a yes?"

Kakashi sighs. His fox is so slow. No matter, he loves her anyway. He's loved her since the minute he stepped into the classroom when she was twelve. He pulled out a sunflower from behind his back. "Will you be my valentine Naru?"

Naruko did not answer, instead she threw herself on the man causing him to stumble and take a few steps back. Kakashi chuckles when she showered his face with kisses. "Is that a yes?" he repeats her question.

Naru snorted and pulled him for a kiss. "Believe it" she giggles.

A/N:  Happy valentines day! This was a bit rushed but, whatever, hope you liked it. Don't forget to comment and vote. Sorry if this was not good enough, I was rushing and anyway this was just a side story so....