Thirty one

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING?!"

Naruko walked on over to them with a towel on her shoulder. "If I wore my clothes they'll weight me down. And besides I'm sure you've seen women with lack of clothes before" Naruko threw her towel to the man before making two dozen clones and all leapt over to the waterfall to start training.

"Smooth" Pakkun laughed before falling over as Kakashi threw the towel at him. Pakkun wiggled out of the towel and caught, just in time, Kakashi's eye flickered from grey to red to back again. "Ahh so it's my time to shine, aye"

Kakashi nodded but glanced up at the copies of Naruto. She looked so stunning working hard at cutting the waterfall but with the yells he heard, he could tell she warking hard. The tempting skin didn't faze him as much as he thought and it pleased him. He wanted to watch her more but distracted himself to return to his book. "Yes I've come into contact with my beast just recently"

"This would have been better when you were younger, but better later than never"

"Why wasn't I told?" Kakashi asked the long awaited question on his mind.

"Your father and I thought the curse skipped you because you never showed any signs of carrying it. You were no trauble for Sakumo to raise and very tame: though I was meant to tell you when the time came for you to settle down and raise a family of your own incase your children inherit the curse"

"It's a curse. So is there anyway to break it?" Kakashi asked the second question.

Pakkun hummed and sat next to Kakashi to watch Naruko train. "None that your family is aware of and they spent many generations looking and failed each attempt"

"Okay then. How did this curse befall my family and is not seen as a bloodline?" Kakashi questioned the pug and put his book down.

Pakkun grinned and got ready to tell his tale. "Well....he goes along the lines pf this:"

Before the times of warring clans there was once a young female at the tender age of twelve. Beautiful she was not. Born out of wedlock with a whore for a mother and a father unwanting of such a beastly child and disgraced birth, abandoned them both. They called her Vil the Repugnant, with the villagers casting her to the wilds after they slaughtered her weeping mother before her: the only one that ever loved her. For several months Vil survived by foraging on tree bark and rotted animal carcasses, if she were lucky. Becoming even more true to her name with dirtied rags, ratted hair, and stained crooked teeth.

A new moon was ahead when she made the mistake of wandering too close to a neighboring village in celebration of the celestial event. A group of drunken men came across her and dragged her deep into the woods while she screamed, cried and begged to let go. Not knowing what they'd do to her. As their fists went flying and her clothes torn with each horrific scream, Vil heard a deep, dark vile growl that seemed to make everyone freeze and their skin flush cold. One by one, the men on her dissapeared with peircing screams and she was left alone, dirtied and naked.

In the darkness, with the moon being the only light, Vil could see a dark mist figure shaped in the form of a large wolf approach her with threatenning red eyes that glowed. Telling her to stay still and Vil listened. The wolf mist circled the ugly girl before it spoke like circulating poison. "What do you wish for?"

"I do not wish" Vil replied quietly as her trembling stopped. Though she did not move as the beast continued to circle her.

The beast snapped it's misted fangs at her. "Lies! What do you wish for?" the beast stopped and took one look at her face. His snout pulling back into a cruel almost-smile. "You wish for beauty, beauty that rivals beyond your mother"