five

Warning: Triggering chapter, attempted suicide

"Kakashi-san dinner's ready!" she called, hearing him open the door to his room and felt his presence behind her.

"Thanks for the food" the two said before digging in Naru's masterpiece. Watching Naru look down at her plate to leave him eat in peace. Kakashi pulled down his mask, trusting his blond companion not to look. He could sense she had calmed down a bit from when he had asked her about her thoughts on a husband.

"I have a bad feeling, what are your plans for me?" he asked warily. Naru chuckled. "nothing too stressful for a jounin" finishing their dinner in silence before cleaning up. Naru gestured for Kakashi to sit down and wait while she showered. Though not before placing Jiraiya's new Icha icha book on the table. His inner-pervert came back, as he hadn't read the latest novel in a while or watched the movies.

Returning from her shower she saw him gripping on the book restraining himself from reading the erotic literature men call 'masterpiece'. Tch, men.

She rummaged through the back of her pantry before pulling out two sake bottles and a saucer. "Self-control" pouring a drink for herself before serving Kakashi. "Nobody is going to sleep until this bottle is gone and you are not allowed a single sip" she instructed. "I will be pushing you mentally and emotionally Kakashi-san, this is to build up your resistance if you are ever tortured for information"

Locking eyes with the man she felt pity for him, but did not show it in her face knowing she will anger him. "For the past months your resistance has crumbled and it is time we build it again. Are you ready?"

Kakashi looked at Naru pleadingly. "You will get drunk, Sake is strong stuff Naruko"

"Don't worry about me. Worry about yourself Kakashi-san" Naruko said clearly unaffected. "I have high tolerance thanks to Ero-sannin and Kyuubi. I'll ask one last time. Are. You. Ready?"

Kakashi looked at the clear liquid before him and gulped, whispering quietly and hoarsely. "Yes"

Naruko nodded before opening the Icha-icha book to show him Jiraiya's signiture. Holding the book before his eyes and snapped her fingers to create a small light. Without waiting she lit the book on fire with a jutsu and magicaly pulled out his collection of Icha icha. Drowning her cup of sake before burning another book.

"Your heart is weak, your will is weak, you are a weak man Kakashi-san, if a mere civilian could shatter your heart and turn you into this sorry-excuse-of-a-shinobi, a garbage heap, then you are even weaker then I thought"

Burning the movie poster of Icha-icha she poured and drank another cup.

"I've had this sake for a while now. It came from Kumo, when it is warmed up it has a warm spice up to it when it goes down my throat. It is simply quite delicious" pulling out a kunai stabbed it through Kakashi's first ever icha-icha as she poured herself another drink.

"Tell me Kakashi-san, have you ever wondered what Katsumi thinks whenever you touched her? Everytime you kissed? everytime you complimented her, everytime you made love to her?" her voice was harsh, sadistic, and absolutely cruel as her eyes peirced through his.

"Did you ever think you disgusted her with your touch?! That everytime you complimented her she wantes to cringe?! That everytime you kiss her she wanted to throw up?!!!" slicing another book in half as the kunai went through it. "Everytime you made love, have you ever considered if she wantes to wash herself in bleach?!!"

She shocked Kakashi by pulling out a picture of him and his former-lover hugging with big smiles as they were having a picnic. Then burning it right infront of his eyes. "You are weak Kakashi-san! Weak! You have always been right from the moment I met you! How does it feel to fail!"