Four

Late that night, a very exhusted Kakashi Hatake and a uncomfortably quiet Naru made their way back to 'their' home. As soon as the blond unlocked and opened the door the Hatake fell down face first to the floor and started rolling around like a dog. Naru remained a straight face--or was trying to--as she watched in confusion and amusement as her former sensei kept rolling on her carpet.

"Home at last" he breathed with relief. Well it is Naru's home, he just lives here now but only for three months. Still, the scent of this apartment, is Naru's scent and the warmth he feels here. He never felt warmth when Katsumi was living with him.

"Get up and shower, we'll be having dinner soon" Naru ordered throwing him a towel that landed on his face. "I did promise you a scrumptious meal as a reward, remember?" she reminded and smiled when the man scrambled up and ran to his room where a bathroom of his own was connected there.

She sighed and began to prepare dinner.

He seemed to have been doing very well these past two weeks, but tonight she will test him and see for herself and he realy is 'alright'. She needs to test his will, should he give in then that is a clear sign he's realy very broken. And it is up to her to put him back together, one piece at a time.

But for now, she'll let him rest for a bit, his sanity needs it.