Sixteen

Naruko's head snapped up as she landed on a thick tree branch. Narrowing her eyes as she thought she heard Kakashi's voice calling her. There was nobody but her in the forest. A small ache in her middle agitated her and she whispered to the winds: "I'll find you Kakashi...I promise I'll bring you back home"

She didn't know where she was going but she was confident she was going the right way. Even with her enahanced kyuubi senses she couldn't scope up Kakashi within Konoha walls. Leading her right into the surrounding forest of Konoha, and just moved forward.

Rubbing her dry throat she took off once again and continued to ignore the tingling sensation on her neck. However it was beggining to be hard because the tingling on her neck started to sting. She had to find Kakashi, she had to keep him safe as he would have done for her. "I'm coming, hold on"

**

The Hatake smiled as he heard his little fox's voice and glanced at Katsumi. He'd have to explain everything to Naru once she finds him.....alone. Who'd know what kind of mess she'd make from his impulses. Kakashi watched as Katsumi pulled out yet another bottle of sake, and tugged harder at the wires. He could already feel the affects of the alcohol on his body and mind and it wouldn't be long before his cravings took over his mind.

That sweet releasing nectar that saved him from the woman before him and now she was bringing it all back when he had just found his sanctuary. "It won't be long now Katsumi. It's over for you"

"I don't think so Kakashi" Katsumi snorted. Truly believing she was going to get away with this crime. She poured the sake into a large drip bag and moved back over to Kakashi. Placing the drip bag on a hook and turned to the valves. "You will return to me, my darling wolf. Wether you like it or not. You will be mind once again" she whispered as she hooked the IV into Kakashi's arm.

Placing kisses over his masked lips as she said "Drink up"

Kakashi released a haggard breath as he eyed the drip bag. It was going straight to his system. "Shit" he cursed as all of Naruko's hardwork would all soon be down to the drain once half of the bag was empty. If only his fingers could reach the seal and rip off even a corner, he could escape. Yet it seemed Katsumu knew her knots. That bitch.

Katsumi chuckled at Kakashi's obvious displays of being uncomfortable and she ran her fingers up his naked thigh. "Silly wolf.....you will be mine tonight, and the next and the next and the next and so forth. Nobody will be able to stop me, darling. Not even your precious blond monster" she hissed venomously at the thought of the fifth Hokage's obvious favorite and precious girl. "No one will want you once I'm done. Darling. No one"

Kakashi felt danger deep within his pores. Fear whitin his heart. "Y-you can't be serious Katsumi"

The woman didn't reply as her hand travelled further up his leg. He began to struggle and screamed when Katsumi touched him where no man should unless it was by his mate. "NARUKO!"

Katsumi only laughed though she did stiffen when a blood wrenching howl filled the night. Stopping in her activity.

Kakashi sighed in relief. "She's here"

**

Naruko never felt so bloodthirsty and angry before and she completely shut off Kurama who was warning her not to draw on his chakra in her emotional state. Pulling her katana out of its nest she stalked towards the small house she found it the woods. Pulling on her hair ties to let her hair flow freely in the wind, her blue orbs now having slits in them as her fox side began to show through her mask, snarling.

Walking up to the front door she kicked it open without mercy when the scent of alcohol, drugs, and Katsumi and Kakashi filled her nostrils. She growled and dragged her katana along with her, creating sparks along the tiled floor as she headed to where the scent was the strongest. Ripping the door off its hinges she stared down the staircase. "How fucking obvious. The basement" she growled. "Stupid bitch"