Winter Celebration

Hiccup's POV

After what happened in the market-place, Hiccup decided that it was probably best to lie low for a while. And with the seasons changing, he had the perfect idea.

"How much longer?" Tuffnut complains. The gang had been flying all day, and many rears were starting to go numb.

"Until we get to Berk. Dad invited us all to the Snoggletog celebration this year." Hiccup replies.

"Hiccup, do you remember Snoggletog that one year?" Krystal asks.

"Oh yeah, your mom made the best ham ever." Hiccup smiles. The girl nods with a smile.

"And you got that snowball in the face for making fun of my stocking." The gang starts to laugh, recalling past Snoggletog moments.

"Do you remember Astrid's yak-nog?" Snotlout says, making a disgusted face.

"Yes, and I plan to make it again this year." Astrid speaks up. The gang laughs as Snotlout grumbles.

"Just great." Krystal smiles before turning her eyes ahead as an island started to peek out of the fog.

"Hiccup, is that..." Hiccup nods.

"Krystal, welcome back to Berk."

~~~

Everything was so pretty and everyone Krystal met was so nice. Stoick was surprised when he saw Hiccup talking to a familiar girl, then was overjoyed when Hiccup explained who the girl was.

"I'm so glad that you are finally home, Krystal. Though I am sorry about your parents." Stoick says.

"Thank you, Stoick. They may be gone, but they'll live on in our memories." Krystal says.

"Right you are. Now go on, go have some fun." Stoick smiles. He leans over to Hiccup before he followed the girl. "Hiccup, I want you to make sure that this Snoggletog is one that she'll never forget. She's a kind girl, but she's been through enough trials to last someone a lifetime." Hiccup smiles.

"I'm way ahead of you, Dad. But don't worry. She won't forget about this Snoggletog any time soon."