Right Where I Belong

Krystal's POV

Some Time Later...

Krystal laughs as Opal gently nibbles on her fingers. She flips the dragonet over and tickles her underbelly, causing Opal to erupt into laughing-like gurgles. Shadow nudges Krystal's hand out of the way and picks up Opal, placing her between his talons as he lies next to Krystal. Opal chirps before lying down as well, head resting on Shadow's paw.

"Morning." Hiccup calls as Toothless lands. Krystal smiles. Toothless nudges the girl, purring.

"Hey, bud. Sleep well?" Krystal asks, petting the Night Fury. Shadow roars quietly at Toothless, who growls back.

"Oh, wow, you ask Toothless how he slept and I don't get a 'good morning'." Hiccup complains playfully, throwing his hands up.

"Aw, are you going to be okay, you big baby boo?" Krystal teases, mockingly pouting at him.

"Come here, you." Hiccup smirks and attacks Krystal, who screeches. Hiccup starts to tickle Krystal, who was extremely ticklish.

"No! Hiccup, stop! You know I'm ticklish!" Krystal pleads through her laughing. Shadow pushes the boy over, who rolls onto his back. Shadow then reaches forward and pulls Krystal to him, half-hiding her under his wing.

"Hey!" Hiccup pouts. "She's mine!" Shadow huffs at him, nuzzling Krystal as he sends Hiccup a mischievous look. Hiccup stands and attempts to pull Krystal out, but Toothless then jumps in the way, knocking the boy over.

"Not you too!" Hiccup exclaims.

"What can I say? Dragons like me." Krystal laughs. Hiccup sighs heavily, sitting down in defeat.

"Not fair." He pouts. Krystal climbs out of Shadow's grasp and wraps around Hiccup.

"I'm here, there's no need to pout." She teases. Hiccup wraps his arms around her and pulls her close.

"I'm glad you're here. I can't imagine life without you." Krystal smiles, kissing Hiccup.

"I'm always be in your arms, right where I belong."