Seized

Krystal's POV

"You see anything?" Hiccup shouts at the rest of the gang. They were scouring the forest for any trace of where Cavendish would've taken Shadow.

"Nothing yet." Astrid calls back. Krystal sighs in defeat. Hiccup hears her sigh and leans over to the girl.

"Hey, don't worry. We'll find him." He says, brushing a strand of dark hair out of Krystal's face. Toothless comes up from behind and nuzzles Krystal, purring.

"Thanks, Toothless." Krystal smiles, petting the dragon.

"Hiccup, I think we found something!" Fishlegs calls from off to the couple's left. Hiccup runs over to where Fishlegs and Snotlout were crouched over something. Krystal goes to follow, but Toothless stops her.

"What is it, bud?" She asks. The Night Fury sniffs the air and goes the other direction, deeper into the forest. "Toothless, wait!" Krystal runs after the dragon. She finally catches up to Toothless and stands beside him, panting from the run.

"Don't run off like that." She pants. Toothless paid her no attention as he looked around. The Night Fury suddenly growls, glaring at the shadows. "What is it?" Krystal asks. She yelps as something suddenly imbeds itself in her arm skin. She looks down to see a dart sticking out of her arm. The whole world starts spinning and Krystal goes down. Toothless roars in surprise and runs to the girl's side.

"Toothless..." The dragon was the last thing Krystal saw as the world went black.

Toothless's POV

Toothless turns at Krystal's yelp and saw the girl suddenly collapse. He roar sin surprise and runs to her side.

"Toothless..." Krystal mumbles and her eyes close. The Night Fury nudges her limp body gently, purring at her.

"She will be out for a while, dragon." Toothless turns to see a man. It was the man that harmed Hiccup and captured Shadow. It was Cavendish.

Toothless growls at the man and places himself between Cavendish and Krystal, determined to protect her.

"Now now, we'll have none of that." Cavendish says. In the blink of an eye, he pulls out a crossbow and fires something at the dragon. Toothless reacts slowly and the dart imbeds itself in his forearm. He collapses with a roar. Toothless growls as Cavendish approaches the downed dragon.

"You'll do nicely." He grins. Toothless roars loudly for Hiccup as his vision darkens. He hoped Hiccup heard him.