Indak (Dance)

R Squared's performance ended and the place was turned into a party. People dancing with their friends or partners as the DJ takes over the night.

Lisa and Roseanne walked to the table where her friends are after a few minutes.

"Yow Lisa! That last song was the bomb! My single ass felt heartbroken!" Dahyun said as she high fives her best friend and mouthed a thank you as she flashed her million dollar smile. Lisa looked at Jennie as she sat beside Irene. The latter squeezed her thigh which made Lisa look at her.

Irene gave her a soft smile which made Lisa smile in return. She scooted closer to Irene and rested her head on the crook of her neck.

Unknown to Lisa Jennie was looking at her and her heart is breaking with what she is seeing. Lisa smiling warmly at someone else as her perfume invades Jennie's nostrils. Lisa's smell was her comfort. Her melon scent is what calms Jennie.

But right now it makes her feel numb. The scent that she adores is breaking her little by little.

A finger poked Lisa's should and when she looked back she just rolled her eyes. Her brothers are here, just like the usual.

"Hello there our Princess. You're knights are here to cheer for you!" Taehyung said as he kissed Lisa's cheek. Her other brothers followed suit.

"Do you really have to do that?" Lisa said pointing at the LED Banner with her name on it. Lisa is really annoyed. She's in college for freaks sake and her brothers are stll treating her as a kid.

"I told you it's overboard." Jun Myeon said as he playfully punches Daesung's shoulder.

"I thought you will like it." Daesung said as he pouts looking at his younger sister. The people on the neighboring tables also laughed looking at Daesung. He is one bulky man but when it comes to his sister he becomes the softest.

Lisa sighed as she stood up and kissed his cheeks. "Okay I forgive you but don't do that again please? It's so embarassing!" Daesung nodded and smiles as he hugs his little sister.

"Pft! Favorite!" Jimin said as he joins the hug. The brothers followed suit. They bid their goodbye to the rest of the people at the table as they are basically gate crashing the university event.

Lisa went back to her position hugging Irene's torso as the older girl has her arm on Lisa's shoulder caressing it.

"You two should just date." They heard Roseanne said emphasizing the word DATE as she glances to Jennie. "Come D lets dance. I don't wanna be around these couples that are pretending to be couples and should be couples." Dahyun can hear the irritation on Roseanne's voice so she just stood up and followed her on the dance floor.

A few songs played but no one in their table was moving. Irene and Lisa are sitting in front of Hanbin and Jennie and the latter is just looking at Lisa. Whenever they perform Lisa always feel a bit high due to the adrenaline. She looks for a warm body to hug as she lets the high of performing vanish from her body. The girl gets like that whenever they perform and before it was Jennie who calms the younger one.

"I'm okay now. Wanna dance Rene?" Lisa got a nod in response. They both stood up and head to the dance floor. Lisa didn't notice but Jennie was following them with her eyes. Jennie's heart is breaking little by little and she knows that in any time she will cry.

"What happened with you two? Did you fight?" Hanbin asked. He guided her head to lean on his shoulders. He then proceeds on caressing her shoulder.

"Just a little fight." Jennie said as she takes a deep breath. Hanbin doesn't know what happened or what's happening and knowing that makes Jennie feel guilty. He has been nothing but good to her. He may lack in a lot of things but she knows he loves her unlike her.

"Wanna dance?" Hanbin asked.

"Maybe later.." Jennie replied. Right now she just want to see Lisa dance and smile even if her smiles is not for her.

2 songs played and their friends are still on the dance floor. Jennie was just watching them from their table. Her ears and mind are deafen. She felt a tug on her should and he looks at Hanbin. The man smiled at her and asked her to dance again.

"It's your favorite song?" Trying to go back to reality Jennie can indeed hear her favorite song.

"Okay lets go." Feeling more guilty Jennie agreed and it made Hanbin really happy. Once they are on the dance floor the song changed. Jennie's eyes widen in realization what song it was.

Tatakbo at gagalaw (Will run and move)
Mag-iisip kung dapat bang bumitaw (Thinking if I should let go)
Kulang na lang, atakihin (It feels like I'm being attacked)
Ang pag-hinga'y nabibitin (My breathing shortens)

Ang dahilang alam mo na (You already know the reason)
Kahit ano pang sabihin nila (Whatever they say)
Tayong dalawa lamang ang makakaalam (Only the two of us knows)
Ngunit ako ngayo'y naguguluhan (But now I'm confused)

Jennie swayed their body trying to find Lisa and when her eyes landed on her she can see that the younger girl was already looking at her. Both of them likes music. Doesn't matter what language or genre.

Makikinig ba ako (Will I listen)
Sa aking isip na dati pa namang magulo? (In my mind that was a mess before?)
O iindak na lamang (or will I just dance)
Sa tibok ng puso mo (In your heartbeat)

At aasahan ko na lamang na (And I'll just hope that)
Hindi mo aapakan ang aking mga paa (You won't step on my feet)
Pipikit na lamang at mag-sasayaw (I'll just close my eyes and dance)
Habang nanonood siya (as you watch)

They started in the wrong light. She is taken. She is with him but the attraction and happiness that she feels when she is with Lisa is something that she have never experienced before. She wants her. She wants her so bad but she needs him. Her tears started falling without her knowing.

Hanbin was about to make her face him since he can feel that his shoulders are getting wet but Jennie just held him tighter.

"Just hold me please." And Hanbin did.

Paalis at pabalik (Back and forth)
May baong yakap at suklian ng halik (There was a hug and a kisses between us)
Mag-papaalam at mag-sisisi (Will ask permission and will repent)
Habang papiglas ka ako sayo ay tatabi (As you try to let go I will hold you)
Tayong dalawa lamang ang nakaka-alam (Only the two of us know)

Ngunit hindi na matanto kung sino nga ba ang pag-bibigyan ko (But I cant decide who will I give into)
Makikinig nga ba sa isipan na alam ang wasto (Will you ever listen to the mind which knows what is right)
Ngunit pipigilan ang pag-ibig nya na totoo (But that will stop your love that is true)

Iindak na (Will be Dancing)
Iindak na lamang ba sa tibok ng puso mo (Will I be dancing to the beat of your heart)
At aasahan ko hindi nya lamang aapakan ang aking mga paa (And I hope he doesn't just tread my feet)

She was crying silently. It is too late now or is it? She feels that she have wasted a lot of time and love, a lot of good love.

And right now it all comes hunting her down.

Pipikit na lamang at mag-sasaya (I'll just close my eyes and pretend to be happy)
Habang nalulungkot ka (While you are sad)
Pipikit na lamang at mag-sasaya (I'll just close my eyes and pretend to be happy)
Habang nalulungkot ka (While you are sad)

Ako'y Litong-lito (I'm so confused)
Tulungan niyo ako (Help me)
Di ko na alam (I really do not know)
Kung sino pang aking pagbibigyan o (Who will I choose)

Ayoko na ng ganito (I don't like this anymore)
Ako ay litong-lito ohwooh (I am so confused)

The song ended and they were about to leave the dance floor but another familiar song played. Once again Jennie looks at Lisa but this time the younger girl is not looking at her.

Irene is cradling the younger one wrapping her with her protective hands. She's looking at Jennie and making sure to let her know that she can never hurt Lisa again.