Bedtime Story

Clagged with a paper bag with Jennie's favorite food on her left hand Lisa went to one of her favorite places. The students call that place wonderland. The place is full of mystery. People made stories about it. They said that some people went there and was not able to go back.

Silly right?

When they first heard about it Lisa and Jennie got curious. They decided to check it out and see what the fuss is all about but to their surprise it is actually one of the hidden gems of the school.

The place is unindustrialized and the way to actually go in is a bit hard if you don't know the way due to the tree lines and tall grass.

But Lisa memorized it. Jennie and she used to go here. It's one of their sanctuaries. Seeing the familiar tree made Lisa smile. She hasn't been to this place for months now. Last time she was here was when everything is still good between her and Jennie.

Lisa actually thought of buying the land from their school but that plan didn't go through since Jennie decided otherwise. Lisa had plans for this place. A lot of them to be exact. She was planning to buy it then build a wall to separate it from the rest of the school. She even planned to buy a mini helicopter for them to use whenever they want to be here.

She wanted it to still be the place of mystery but also their sanctuary but all plans go haywire. Instead she received a broken heart.

A broken heart that is slowly starting to mend.

Lisa saw the small house that she built with her brothers. It was her surprise for Jennie actually. She also asked her brothers to help her with the buying of the land.

The house was under a big tree.

"Jennie?" Lisa asked as she opens the door. There's no need to knock. She knows no one is in there aside from them.

"I'm here Lili." Jennie said, voice coming from their mini fort bed. Jennie is sitting there still on her dress.

"I brought your favorite." Lisa said wiggling the paper bag. Jennie smiled. Lisa still knows her favorite.

"I thought you forgot everything about me already." Jennie said as she opens up the paper bag.

2 orders of Kimchi fried rice with grilled pork

"I'm gonna put the ice cream in the fridge for now. Is the generator on?" Lisa said standing up going to the mini kitchen that they have.

"I turned it on." Jennie said.

"Eat Jennie." Lisa said as she sits at the edge of the Japanese styled bed.

"Eat with me?" Jennie asked as she offers her the paper bag. Lisa nodded in response.

Lisa set up the mini table with the food. They are at the bed. They used to do it. Before when they don't have classes the two will just go there and spend time with each other. Those were times when all they felt is happiness.

But now both have something piercing their heart.

Someone trying to start something new while the other one is trying to end what have started.

It's tragic. Like destiny is playing with them, playing with their fragile hearts.

After eating Lisa put aside everything. Jennie opened her arms asking Lisa to hug her. Instead of accepting the hug Lisa went into Jennie's side and made them both lie on the bed. Lisa put the older girl's head on her chest caressing her back and hair.

Jennie sighed as she hugs the younger one's waist then after a few minutes Lisa felt Jennie sobbing. Jennie doesn't wanna make sound but there's just too much that she needs to let out.